삼십칠

— Chapter 37 —

(Sorry, I couldn't find exact photos for this chapter.)

~~

"What's that Han?"

"This was my first gift to Yeonjun on our first monthsarry." She said and placed the book in her bag before exiting the building with Jisung.

They returned to their company and Jisung went back to work, while Haneul sat on the couch inside Taeyong's office and took the book out of her bag.

She opened it and saw lot of pictures of her and Yeonjun. She reminisced the times they spent together without having any problems.

One by one, it showed what the two did in the past, Haneul smiled and caressed the photo.

[Throwback]

"Yeonjun-ah! Come on let's eat!" Haneul shouted as she prepares all of their food for their picnic at the park.

"Waah! You prepared all of these?" He asked and sat beside her. She nodded and smiled widely making Yeonjun coo and squish her cheeks

"Why do you have to be so cute jagi"

"What are you talking about Yeonjun-ah? I'm literally just breathing"

"Exactly! You're whole existence is very cute and it never fails to make me happy. For me, you're the prettiest girl I've ever seen"

"Here we go again with the cheesy lines. Now shut up and eat this pasta I made with the help of Haechan of course" she handed him the sandwich and he thanked her with a kiss on the cheek.

Haneul was already used on how affectionate Yeonjun gets. He gives her kisses around a thousand per day.

"Right, Taeyong hyung asked me awhile ago before we could come here.."

"What is it?" Haneul finished her sandwich and was now drinking her banana milk.

"He said "When will you and Haneul have kids?" And I said "I don't know hyung, the answer will depend on Haneul. I respect her decisions and I'm willing to wait no matter how long it'll take" So I'm gonna ask you today.. Are you ready?" Haneul hesitated to answer his question.

Yes, she would love to have kids with him but she thinks that it was still too early for it.

"I can see you're hesitating babe. Don't worry, if you're not ready then it's okay. I can wait" He kissed her forehead once again and finished his pasta.

~

Another picture showed Yeonjun holding a basketball in an arcade.