Chapter 2

10:00 P.M.

When Jordan and Tyquez got home later that evening, they put the kids to sleep. They are currently brushing their teeth and getting ready for bed.

"So, you got home kind of late today. What was that all about?", asked Jordan as she rises her toothbrush off.

Tyquez spit out his toothpaste.

"I had to finish up some things and then there was an accident", said Tyquez before rinsing his mouth.

Jordan put her toothbrush in the toothbrush holder.

Tyquez looked at her through the mirror. She was looking at him but he could tell that she had something on her mind.

"It was just an hour some change though so I wasn't that late", said Tyquez.

"Yea. I know. I was just asking", said Jordan.

Jordan walks out of the bathroom.

Tyquez turns the light off in the bathroom and walks out. He hopped into bed next to Jordan and start kissing on her.

Jordan didn't seem to be in the mood. She just sat there as he kissed her neck.

Tyquez stopped and looked at her.

"What?", he asked.

Jordan sighs.

"I hate to be the one to say this but...bae you rushed in here to take your clothes off and change. You didn't even speak or check on the kids nothing. I- I used to change before going into the house with Hakeem, sometimes I slipped up but most of the time I changed to get your scent off of me", said Jordan.

"Bae, we were running late to the cookout. That's why I started changing when I first got home", said Tyquez.

"What about rushing to the room so fast?", asked Jordan.

"Jordan I just really think you're overthinking things", said Tyquez.

"...I am aren't I?", asked Jordan.

"Yes. I couldn't cheat on you", said Tyquez.

Jordan nods. "Yea...I'm tripping", said Jordan.

The real reason he rushed into the house was the hide the ring.

"I'm sorry", said Jordan.

"It's okay", said Tyquez. "...so I guess you are ready to have baby number 3."

"I told you that to get in your pants", said Jordan jokingly but serious at the same time.

Tyquez chuckles.

"Wooowwww", said Tyquez. "Jokes on you because I nutted in you anyway"

Jordan starts laughing.

"But nah for real though I wanna have sex", said Tyquez.

"Alright Ty—"

Suddenly they hear Alexis's crying through the baby monitor.

Jordan looks at the video of Alexis on the baby monitor.

"I fed her, I changed, and gave her a bath. Why is she crying like that?", asked Jordan.

"Probably just wanna be held", said Tyquez.

Jordan got out of bed.

"I can go calm her down", said Tyquez.

"No I got it", said Jordan. "I don't know. Something isn't right."

Jordan walked out of the room and into Alexis room.

Jordan picked Alexis up and rocked her.

Tyquez walked into the room.

"She okay?", he asked.

"I don't know. She seems scared", said Alexis.

Tyquez looked around the room then at Alexis.

"Girl, you are a Johnson. Johnson's don't do all that crying. You better woman up", said Tyquez joking to Alexis.

Tyquez took Alexis from Jordan and began rocking her.

Jordan looked at Alexis's crib and saw her pacifier. She picked it up and put it in Alexis mouth.

"We made some beautiful kids", said Tyquez.

"We did. We have a boy and a girl and...I don't know maybe two is enough", said Jordan.

"Damn, I guess I can't get everything I want in life", said Tyquez.

Tyquez wants to have a big family. He wants about 5 kids to be exact.

"Maybe just one more baby and that's it", said Jordan. "Maybe"

"How about you go to the room and get ready for me while I put Alexis back to sleep", said Tyquez.

Jordan smiled and walked out of the room. When she walked into their room she took her shirt off.

She looked at herself in the mirror, looking at what she believed were imperfections.

Jordan sighs.

She heard a noise and looked back. She didn't see anything.

She began to walk toward the closet until Tyquez walked into the room.

"Dang that was quick", said Jordan.

"I know right. I think something outside probably startled her or something", said Tyquez as he looked her up and down. "That beautiful body"

Jordan smiled and shook her head. "You keep saying that but I don't feel it", said Jordan.

"Well I guess you better believe it", said Tyquez.

"I love you so much", she said.

"Not as much as I love you", said Tyquez as he put his hands on her hips and started kissing her.

The walked toward the bed without breaking their kiss and Tyquez ended up on top of her.

"You're my heart", said Tyquez before kiss her neck. "My world", he aid before kissing her stomach. "And my soul", he before beginning to eat her out.

Jordan arched her back as she inhaled deeply.

Tyquez grabbed her legs so she wouldn't move. Even though it had been 5 years of him loving her body, it first like the first time every time they did it. They never got tired out each other.

TO BE CONTINUED....