Chapter 28

The following morning, Jordan is outside swimming in pool. There is a few other people out there too, but not many.

Tyquez should be outside with the kids any minute.

Benjamin comes outside with a book and sits on one of the lounge chairs. He didn't really notice Jordan in the pool and Jordan didn't notice him because she was too busy looking at who was getting in the pool. She stopped looking at them, once she noticed that they were looking at her with a slight smile on his face. That's how she knew he was about to approach.

"Good morning, how you doing?", he asked.

"Good, and you?", asked Jordan.

"I'm doing good", he replied.

Jordan nods as she turns her body to discontinue the conversation but he keeps talking.

"Any suggestions on some fun things to do around here?", he asked. "Any good food spots?"

Jordan faces him again.

"No. I don't really know", said Jordan.

She did have some things in mind but she didn't wanna talk to him.

Tyquez comes out of the building with the Marcus. Because he notices Jordan in the pool. He sees Benjamin.

"What's up Ben?", asked Tyquez.

Benjamin continued to look at his book.

"What's up Tyquez", Benjamin replied.

"I heard you one of shiesty ass—"

Tyquez stopped talking once he saw the guy in the pool talking to Jordan.

"I was wondering when you were going to notice that", said Benjamin referring to Jordan and the guy talking. Benjamin didn't even look up from just book.

Tyquez rolled his eyes.

"Marcus sit down", said Tyquez.

"But I wanna get in the pool", Marcus whines.

"But I told you to sit yo ass down.", said Tyquez with a firm tone of voice.

Marcus starts crying.

"Fix your face. Don't start that crying shit", said Tyquez. "You've been doing it all morning"

Marcus put his face in the chair and continued crying silently.

Tyquez began to walk toward Jordan. As he did, the guy is swimming away from her.

Tyquez stopped and walked back to Marcus.

"Come on. Let's get in the pool", said Tyquez.

Marcus stands up and follows Tyquez to the pool.

They both get into the pool and Tyquez goes to Jordan.

"Hey lil mama", said Tyquez.

"Hey", said Jordan. "Wheres my baby?"

"With my mom", said Tyquez before he kissed her.

Jordan smiled.

Tyquez glanced at the guy and saw that he was looking at them. Tyquez looks at Jordan.

"He was tryna get with you?", asked Tyquez.

"Yea.. but it doesn't matter. I handled it.", said Jordan before she checks on Marcus. "No need to come over here to make him jealous"

"Jealous. You know I love kissing and touching you. What are you talking about?", asked Tyquez.

"...nothing", said Jordan.