Chapter 19

10:00PM

Jordan is sitting on Tyquez, kissing him as they both are in a bubble bath.

R&B music is playing in the background and a couple of candles are lit.

"I love you so much", said Tyquez.

Jordan stops riding him and looks at him.

"If you love me so much, why would you cheat?", she asked as a tear fell from her eyes.

Tyquez looked at her for a moment. She was in more pain about what he did than he thought. He didn't know what to say so he just held her close to him.

Jordan put her head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I don't know why I said that", said Jordan.

"Because it's bothering you", said Tyquez. "If it's bothering you then you have every right to talk about it"

"I love you Tyquez. I don't wanna lose you", she said. "I know things aren't always perfect in a relationship but...we just have to talk about it."

"You don't do anything wrong...it was a mistake", said Tyquez.

Jordan pulled away and made eye contact with him. She began to feel on his beard.

"...okay", said Jordan before she began kissing him again and riding him.

Once they were done, Jordan dried off and put her clothes back on.

"So you said that you'll make your decision at the end of the night. It's the end of the night", said Tyquez.

Jordan didn't say anything.

"Jordan?", asked Tyquez.

"I'm still thinking about it", said Jordan.

"Still th-..Jordan? You were just telling me how much you didn't wanna lose me", said Tyquez.

"I don't, but at the same time I don't wanna get back to together and then boom...it happens again", said Jordan.

"It won't", said Tyquez.

"I don't know that and because that kiss you gave that bitch was something you did in the moment, you don't either", said Jordan.

"It's either you want me or don't at this point because now I feel like you're playing with my emotions", said Tyquez.

"I'm not trying to", said Jordan.

"So what is it? I'm good enough for you to fuck but too bad for you to give me another chance?", said Tyquez.

"Ty, it's not like that. I've been tensed living with my mom and —"

"And I'm just some sex toy to you again? Like how it was in the beginning?", asked Tyquez.

"No", said Jordan.

"That's what it feels like Jordan", said Tyquez.

"If you wanna argue, fine. But I'm not. I'm leaving", said Jordan.

"I drove you here", said Tyquez.

"Well I suggest you take me home", said Jordan.

"You know what...I want you and I guess I just gotta put my foot down to have you. Jordan you're moving back in and we are getting back together because I'll be damned if this relationship ends. I love you too much. You are the mother of my kids, the sun to my days, the love of my life. I fucked up. I will that every day if I have to but I will not fuck up again.", said Tyquez.

Jordan looks down as she folds her arms.

"I can't live without you. I'm barely surviving now", said Tyquez.

Jordan looks at him.

"Okay..alright. I'll come back home...under one condition", said Jordan.

"Anything", said Tyquez.

"Couples therapy", said Jordan.

"Okay", said Tyquez.

"And then individual therapy for me", said Jordan. "Because I need it"

"...because of me?", asked Tyquez.

"No...I guess everything that stems from Hakeem from the beginning of his and my relationship", Jordan said. "If I'm going to marry you whenever you ask again...I need to be at peaceful to start a new life with you"

Tyquez nods.

Suddenly, the door bell rings.

Tyquez makes a face. He didn't understand who could be at his door at 10:00 o'clock at night, unless it was the police.

Tyquez walked out of the room and Jordan followed him from a distance.

Tyquez opened the door and it was Daryl. He seemed drunk.

"Where's Jordan", asked Daryl as he lost his balance and held onto the door frame.

"I don't know how you got here with your drunk ass but you better use that way to get home", said Tyquez.

"Tyquez we can't just let him leave like that", said Jordan as she walked to them.

"I just wanted to talk to my nephew.", said Daryl. "Ay Jordan you tell him about my nephew?"

"Nigga if you don't get the fuck on", said Tyquez.

"Tell him Jordan. Tell him the real reason you killed Hakeem. ", said Daryl. "He- he found out that- that Marky." Daryl hiccups. "Excuse me, I mean Marcus, is his. You ain't want yo bitch ass boyfriend to know"

"Daryl you're drunk", said Jordan.

"I don't know if you noticed Marcus was conceived after me and Jordan got into a relationship", said Tyquez.

"Exactly.", said Jordan as she made a face

Daryl continued to look at Jordan.

"You lying like shit, bitch", said Daryl.

Tyquez punched him and Daryl passed out on the ground.

"Quez!", said Jordan.

"I don't care if he drunk. He doing too fucking much", said Tyquez before he slammed the door and locked it.

"You're just going to leave him out there?", asked Jordan.

"Let him sleep the alcohol off.", said Tyquez.

"I don't know what he's talking about", said Jordan.

"He doesn't know what he's talking about", said Tyquez. "You don't have to tell me that"

Jordan looked at the door then at Tyquez.

"I don't want him out there like that", said Jordan.

"I'll call the police", said Tyquez. "Just go upstairs. I'll handle it"

"...okay", said Jordan.

Jordan walks upstairs.

Tyquez stands there and begins to think to himself before calling the police.

TO BE CONTINUED...