Chapter 18

2 WEEK LATER...

Jordan is sitting at her desk typing when she hears something hit her desk. Jordan looks up and it's a vase of flowers. Tyquez is standing next to the desk.

"Special delivery for Mrs. Robinson", said Tyquez.

Jordan smiles.

"Thanks Ty", said Jordan.

"No problem", said Tyquez before he walks into his office.

Jordan looks at the flowers and she sees a card. She picked it up and opened it.

📝CARD: Thank you for being a blessing in my life. I want to take a moment and let you know how much I appreciate you. You are a true Angel to me and I'm more grateful for you than words can express. Few people possess the considerate, unselfish, loving heart that you have. I thank you for everything your have blessed with me in life and that includes the smallest things like your smile, your laugh, and touch. This may be too soon to ask but I would like to go on a date tonight. The only way for us to rebuild, is to take those steps to do so.

Jordan read the card and smiled, then looked back at Tyquez.

He was already looking at her, watching her reaction, and waiting for some type of signal of response.

Jordan nods.

Tyquez puts up 8 fingers to ask her if she walked to go out at 8 tonight.

Jordan nods again.

I'll pick you up, he mouthed.

Jordan put a thumb up then turned back to her computer.

Tyquez smiled.

8:01PM

Jordan walks outside when she sees that Tyquez pull up.

Tyquez gets out of the car.

"Damn. I was going to come and get you", said Tyquez.

"Yea well I'm hungry", said Jordan before she looks at Tyquez. "Damn you look good"

Tyquez chuckles.

"And you look sexy as hell", said Tyquez.

"If we were together, I'd separate them legs open right now", said Tyquez.

Jordan smiles as she bites her lip. "Hmm tell me more", said Jordan

"Get that thing wet and then —"

END OF DAYDREAM.

"Jordan?", called Tyquez.

Jordan snapped out of it.

"Huh?", she asked.

"You okay?", he asked.

"Yea. I'm fine", said Jordan. "...you look very nice"

"And you look gorgeous", said Tyquez as he walked to the passenger door and opened it for her.

Jordan walked to the car and as she passed Tyquez, Tyquez checked her out.

Jordan sat in the passenger's seat and Tyquez shut the door.

Jordan sighs. It had been about month since she had sex. That was unusual for her so she was more horny than ever and looking at Tyquez everyday didn't make it any better.

Tyquez sat in the driver's seat and began driving.

"So I was thinking about us..well I think about us everyday but recently I've been thinking about us getting back together. I've learned my lesson", said Tyquez.