SHOCK

- Putra , are you in hurry to attend court? 

- Haan, ma,is there something I can do for you?

-As you know suyo, every year in this time I go to Shiva temple . Till now every year my dear sister  Kunti accompanied me. So I want you to invite her on my behalf .

- But ....ma...why must I talk to those pandava's mother?

Pulling yuvraj's ears rajmata Gandhari says, " Never let me hear you saying that boy...I endured all your quarrels and fights. But whatever might happen in the future mothers will always be given same respect they are used to. Such is the order of empress and your mother. DON'T FORGET SHE IS YOUR CHOTIMA....."

................................

- Uff, could not ma have found a better time to send me to choti ma? I am already running late.

(entering into the corridor leading to devi kunti's chamber)

- whose voice is that? sounds like Vasudeva....Great!! He did not stay at  palace , demanded the five most important villages from five corners of my empire...blamed me for the failure of peace proposal. now....here is he .....conspiring who knows what? FORGET IT ......don't have time for propriety now....I will just stick my head and ask choti ma....

(kunti and vasudev)

-please do something kanha....I can't see him in war ...I am worried about his safety...

- bua...he is not a one day old baby....a talented and fearsome warrior like him would be fine... why now? bua.....why worry at all?

-I just can not keep the truth to only myself any more....just need to tell him everything ...

-but all good that will do is to break his resolve totally and make him the weakest link in the war... thus ,more  danger to his life will you only bring .

- he....he ..wouuld...coome ...baackkk to meee....I hoped  ( said the mother nervously)

- NO AUNT HE WON'T . Do something noble for him atleast once in your life. Be fair to him please.... In this crucial moment truth will break his heart....

- this guilt of silence is killng me....kanha please....can't hide anymore ...that karn ....ANGRAAJ KARN is my son...my FIRSTBORN.

- Aunt if you are brave enough to tell that to court ....you should.... but you can not just tell it to him only......

............

Suyodhan leaves silently from the corridor somehow and then walked in trance .  God knows where his feet are taking him. He gestures to a servant and says,-

Inform the court yuvraaj is not feeling well.....they should postpone the meeting.

-