MUSING

( In practice arena.....Suyodhan is busy with his mace)

- NO...nooooo noooo, this can't be true.Must be another of those tricks.....cruel tricks that Vasudev usually hatches out.But why would choti ma lie?And Vasudev seems too sincere in preventing her from telling mitr...he always seems to have a soft corner for Vasu even that seemed very suspicous.QUESTION is will she tell mitr?Mitr is adopted as far as I know.....if this is really true....after knowing it how will he react? IS CHOTIMA TELLING THE TRUTH? Can he be really?

- Will .....he ....leave....me?

-Mitr always used to say he wanted younger siblings....how can I even not let him know that he has five capable younger brothers?

- If he knew, what would he do? Will he become my enemy?

.................................................................FLASHBACK......................................................................

- Please .....bhaiya ....please....me...me .....me!!

- No today is my turn....bhaiya fed you last night...

- No that was Anuvindha

-How would I know you guys look exactly same.

Three little monkeys were gesticulating widely and their screeching could be heard a mile away. 

Monkeys in question are Dushasana,Subahu and Durmukha. And their current topic of quarrel as to who get to be hand fed by their bhrata Duryodhana. Said bhrata was sitting a little away  with a fond smile in his face just like a mother watches over their young ones squabbling.

- What is it today that you are demanding from my mitr...haan?Tormenting him....aren't you?(Soft and indulging voice of angraaj can be heard)

Suddenly all three faces become a  picture of innocence......seriously mitr has such a brotherly voice (Suyodhan says to himself)

- noooo...nooooo....Angraaj Karn .....we just want to spend lots and lots of time with bhrata....

- and if he feeds three of you together?

-then we will go hungry

- hmmmmm

Suyodhan could feel Vasu stood behind him with his elbows on rest in the back of his chair . 

Vasu put one finger on his lips and pretended to think, then said-

How about I give you a idea so three of you can spend much time with your bhrata....

- What it is ? what it is? what it is?

- Subahu ....suyo will feed you

( Others started to protest)

- WAIT.Dushasan you can sleep in your bhaiya's lap and he will tell you a story and Durmukha you can choose the story... OK?

-OK... (they said in chorus)

 After dinner and story time three of them slept and Suyodhan crept from their kaksh and walked towards his. A silhouette can be seen at his window pane.Midnight black curly hair splayed on the back....hands behind back .....as if waiting for some one for a long time ....the side frame still emitting a slight glow as if the setting sun of twillight.......

- WOW VASU....It seems you have a way with them.....got some younger siblings too?

-No ...I used to have one....he died in his childhood.  He was a weak babe....we just found peace in the fact that he is without pain now.

Even the words came at a even tone.... Suyo still could see his shoulders shaking . So he moved to stand behind his mitr and embraced him . Putting his chin on Vasu's shoulder he said,

- I could be your anuj if you wish...

- YOU DON'T HAVE TO....YOU ALREADY ARE. Otherwise why would I wait here with your dinner so one could ensure yuvraaj have not forgotten to eat or sleep or rest. Why would I feed you by my hands .....put your head in my lap and sing songs ....haan? BECAUSE I AM ALWAYS WORRIED FOR MY ANUJ.......

.......................................................FLASHBACK ENDS...........................................................................

Yes....He is my jyesth,and my friend ,my guide and my teacher and about time I do something for my KARN.......