RETURN

Standing in the open balcony, Suyo realises the first thing he feels is relief- pure unadultered relief. The last night's black cloud is clearing up bit by bit in its place sunny hope is rising in his mind.

His brother is not lying dead in a ditch somewhere...he is safe and secure, right now probably busy training in some court yard. Lakshman is as hopeful and cheerful and innocent as ever. From where he is standing, he could see his son busy playing peek-a-boo with Ketu.

His little daughter is yet to be married. Suyo knows whoever she chooses, he will try to accept them wholeheartedly. But he earnestly hopes she gives her heart to a commoner so that Suyo will never have to worry about his son in law's unfortunate demise in some war. And if  not , he could always try to change their mind.

His nephew Vrishasena is away training at gurukul . With his mitr' beauty and his will, he is a complete carbon copy of his father. Same goes for their iron clad willpower and love for archery too. It will be tough to protect him from any harm but he would ....would do it at any cost.... afterall on him lies his mitr and bhabi's sanity.

None of the horrible images he glimpsed, he will ever let come true.And standing there looking down at Vasu ,he believes he would be able to prevent those.....for he always has his heart and mind..... his Vasu and Ashwa  is always at his side.

- You know....that's not a good bargain!! You just cannot give people something in exchange of taking their most precious thing....

A musical voice rang near him interrupting him from his musings. Startled Suyo notices a  pair of mischevious eyes. Clad in a yellow dhoti and angvastram, head adorned in morpankh..... Dwarkadish is smiling playfully.

- Sooooo ..........you know that he is precious !!

Suyo utters with a sadronic smile.

- If he is not..... why would I try so hard to save him!!!

Says Keshav charmingly.

-  So you knew....  I was listening......

Suyo turns his face from Vasudev and looks at horizon. It is indeed a nice lovely morning. His family is safe and sound.His mitra is smiling and relaxed. Peace proposal has suceeded.Vasudev will return today to let Pandavas know about his decision on giving back Indraprasth. Govind's charioteer is preparing his chariot..... looks like it is nearly goodbye time. Vasudev  stands beside him resting his elbows on the balcony.

- You should share........ you know.......... he is not only your's......... HE IS ENTIRE ARYAVAART'S......

-I know........ but i need time ........some time............ just to enjoy alone .............perks of being the first one to know the TRUTH.