DUEL II

(Note : Whatever laws or cultures are mentioned here are written for the sake of the story-line. Whatever similarity it has or does not have with reality, is completely coincidental)

(Fight Scenes are all imaginary. DO NOT TRY IN REAL LIFE. The fight scenes might make you laugh. But I admit my incapability here. I do not have much ideas about these.)

( If you have any medical concern, please refer to the respective physicians. Do not form your hypothesis based on stories or self-diagnose.)

Gritting his own teeth, Vasu also moves back to assume a position for strike. Totally surprising the onlookers, he goes for an offensive one aiming at his opponent's angle of mandible, a fracture prone area.

- Vrisha!!!

Vrushali cries out surprisingly but not before launching a counterattack in the same way quite close to his angle of mandible, not much dangerous but fracture-prone all the same.

- You have nearly fractured my mandible.

- As if you have not just tried to knock few of my teeth out.

Vasu replies licking his bloody lips.

- You are surrounded by impenetrable armor.

Vasu uses his thumb to wipe the last bits of stain from the lips and answers with an angelic smile showing all his bloody teeth

- To you, I am not.

Vrushali this time moves back a little to aim a kick at a little above Vasu's right knee. He moves back a bit but effortlessly maintains his stance.

Then within a fraction of second , he strikes a flying knee at her right clavicle resulting in her falling on ground on her back.

........................................................................................

When the dwandh has started between King and Queen of Anga, Arjun has to admit he did not expect it to be something of this caliber.

He has envisaged something sweet,charming maybe........ with some offensive strikes from Queen and some half-hearted decent attempts of Angraj putting up a defensive strategy. Like Chitra and he used to be engaged with. A seductive dance which more often than not will result in their intimacy.

This is something else. Not that it is not alluring all the same ; this fight is tantalizing in a wild manner and currently toeing on a dangerous line. He has never seen Angraj this brutal or ruthless fighting others. Coming to think about it, has he even been like this with even Arjuna himself?He always has this impeccable sense of restraint he loves to exert on any fight he is in.

His better half speaks his mind before he could verbalize his thoughts

- He has been really going easy on me, is not he ?!

Mumbles Panchali frustratingly

- He even fights with his wife more ferociously . His wife, who has not learnt any war-fare.

- Panchi, Angraj Karn has not been this vicious or aggressive while fighting even me.

Suyodhan,who has also been peering into the arena below from the adjacent balcony, smiles a little hearing their conversation and interjects after joining them

- Usually these are more blood-thirsty and full of disparaging remarks. Vrushu di believes verbal evisceration to be the most important part of a fight which is probably kept moderate considering the presence of guests. Still have not seen Mitr engaging in fight like this with anyone but di.