TOUR

(Note : Whatever laws or cultures are mentioned here are written for the sake of the story-line. Whatever similarity it has or does not have with reality, is completely coincidental)

- I hope it is up to your satisfaction,Empress.

Panchali is astounded . The kaksh she is being shown to,is rich in grandeur and yet cozy enough to  give her a homely feeling.

It is as if someone knows the exact things she needs the most to feel safe with and has  chosen individually to fill this room with .  Indraprasth........no , not that! This is reminding her of the home she has left long back, Panchal, the home,  she has graced her presence with albeit for a short time. 

- We should leave you to your rest, Devi Draupadi. I hope the arrangements are to your and Rajkumar's liking. I will have someone escort Rajkumar back here when he takes his leave from Karn.

- What do you mean by here?

Sensing the unease in her tone, Vibha replies

- Excuse us, Empress! We did not think you will feel uncomfortable staying with your husband.

- AND Devi Vrushali will make an exception for my comfort?

- What Vrushali has got to do with this ?

- This is her Andar-mahal. For an unknown male to stay inside is unprecedented, I mean ,  only king could have such access traditionally.

- This is not the Andar-mahal.

- Oh!

Exclaims a dismayed Panchali. Why would her goddess trust her to let her stay close to her family ? She is  ANGRAAJ Karn's wife! well aware of the animosity between two sides!! Why she would trust her around own children!

- Please, do not feel affronted Empress. It is not like there is an Andar-mahal in this palace .

- What? Where does your queen stay then ?

- In the women's wing of course.

- Then the place we are currently standing.....

- Is the Guest Wing where our most esteemed guests stay. Even Kumar Duryodhan  has a room here. He does not stay here though.

- OH!

Draupadi heaves a sigh of relief. A close encounter with Prince Duryodhan is not certainly she is looking forward to.

- Where does he stay then?

- He has a kaksh in the men's wing. 

- What is that ?

- Well, our palace is divided into chief 4 wings the floors above and below us the men's and women's wing respectively and there is children's wing at the ground floor.

 Whoever is considered family by Devi Vrushali does stay in either men's or in women's wing.Our king stays there and so does every other male of the family over the age of 12.  

Panchali does not know why the fact of devi Vrushali considering Suyodhan her family  but putting her under the category of a guest saddens her.

Suva continues to prattle.

- The room in the guest wing is just kept available for the prince because Vrush worries he might be used to certain grandeur which is better here. 

Sorry,  I am just rambling.I should leave you to your rest. If  you prefer solitary we would prepare the room beside your's for Rajkumar Arjun's.

- That might be preferable seeing he is not my husband this year.

- That's weird! Oh, Sorry, I did not mean to. That's just came out. Vrushali often says I do not have a filter. Ignore what I have just said, please.