The Gang, Chapter 2

Sorry I'm late, but here's some more Gang.

Chapter 2: Totally Cursed Out

Heartly Household

That night, Kami was lied back in her bed, their bedroom lit up by a dim lamp as Jeremiah was brushing his teeth in the bathroom. The card which Arlon had given Kami was rested on her nightstand. "I dunno, Jeremiah. Should we send her to that school? That Arlon seemed a little... strange."

"Beats me. It's not like she pays much attention in her own school, anyway."

"Still, if she doesn't learn how to behave, who knows where she'll end up? She might spend the rest of her life in prison for...for poisoning people or something."

After Jeremiah was finished in the bathroom, he joined his wife in bed. "Kami, quit being so negative all the time. I'm sure our daughter will be fine."

"You always say that. You can't just not worry about this stuff, Jeremiah."

"Well, you know what happens to kids who don't have the right amount of freedom."

"I think Kimaya's gotten too much freedom..."

"Kami, maybe you're just a little stressed from running errands all day. After a good night's sleep, I bet tomorrow might be a little easier." He smiled.

"I hope so..." Kami sighed. "Good night, Jeremiah."

"G'night, Honey." Kami switched the lamp off as both turned on their sides and went to sleep.

After a few minutes of peace and quiet, a rather annoying sound burst through the hall. Kami's eyes squinted groggily open at the sound of the loud rock-and-roll coming from Kimaya's room. The aggravated mother reached back, grabbed her husband's pillow, and pressed it over the other side of her head. Jeremiah shot awake at this, simply shrugging before laying back down and going to sleep.

Viridi's Lair

"Ahh... poor human." Viridi sighed as she studied the barely-sleeping mother in her crystal ball. "Having to deal with a simple, spoiled offspring of her own kind. I almost feel bad. Those Drilovskys are probably some of the few humans I like. They actually have a special bond with the animal kingdom. Even Kami was able to befriend that crazy Kong Family. ..." Viridi shook it off, "Oh, what am I saying? All humans are the same, and they all deserve to go. Oh well... that time'll happen soon." She said as she relaxed her arms behind her head, kicking back in the throne. "Just so long as Arlon stays on track..." She smirked in the direction of her crystal ball, which now showed the image of a KND S.P.R.A.Y.S.H.I.P. flying through space.

KND S.P.R.A.Y.S.H.I.P.

"For the last time, Mad, Yippers are not 'dorky.'" Zach Murphy argued to his sister. "It's a complicated strategy game that requires the highest amount of skill and knowledge to fully master."

"The only complicated thing requiring a lot of knowledge to understand is your BRAIN, Zach."

"Yeah? Well, for your info- AAH!" They were smashed against the windshield when their ship came to a halt.

"W...What just happened??" Maddy exclaimed.

"I think we hit something."

"I don't see any..." Maddy immediately stopped herself when she heard the engines shorting out. "AAHHH!" The ship immediately fell straight to Earth.

The area where the ship had crashed strangely became wavy just then. The image of a gigantic cloaked sphere sparked before turning back invisible.

Heartly Household, morning