The Son of Evil, Chapter 1

Welcome to the start of my Nextgen Series multi-chapters!

Chapter 1: Cherry Cherry Rampage

Forest area; the foot of a strange volcano

The stars shone in the dark night sky as tons of supervillains driving their vehicles piled into a secret garage entry within the side of the volcano. The last one to enter was a school bus driven by the PTOOEY and Faculty 4 before the garage closed. As all of the vehicles took their parking, the legions of Brotherhood villains exited out and gathered into the next room ahead. But while the others had gone, the evil teachers stayed behind in their bus. Once the villains had cleared away from the indoor parking lot, the teachers threw off their disguises, revealing their selves as Sector V. "Sector V, state Numbuhs and positions!" Aurora declared.

"Numbuh 361, Second-in-command!" Chris Uno announced.

"Numbuh 2.31, Soda Supplier!" Mason Dimalanta announced.

"Numbuh 1.26, Nurse!" Haruka Dimalanta announced.

"Numbuh Sub-23! Expedition Expert, eh?" Sheila Frantic announced.

"Numbuh 13.2036! Spy!" Dillon York announced. "And my shadow, Mario!" Dillon's shadow rose up, giving two thumbs-up.

"Numbuhs 52, 25, and 2x5!" Harry, Artie, and Haylee Gilligan announced. "4x4-technology trio!"

Kirie Beatles signed something that translated to, Numbuh 0-V! Silent Combat Specialist!

"And of course, Numbuh 1362. Leader." Aurora finished.

"How come we had to do that?" Mason asked. "I mean, we already know who we are."

"It's traditional. Anyway, you're up first, Dill."

Dillon nodded and placed on a helmet with a built-in camera, then used Shadow Veil to slide into a vent and come out the other side, inside the audience chamber where the villains sat at dinner tables. Dillon hid within the ceiling and looked down on them with his camera activated. His view from the camera was being transmitted to Sector V's monitor, and they were able to see what he was seeing. "So, what exactly is going on here?" Dillon whispered into his communicator.

"The Brotherhood of Evil is back, and they set up Father's old Villains' Choice Awards show." Aurora replied.

"Euh. Musta took them a while to clean all that snot out the first time." Chris said, disgustedly.

"Yeah. And because of that mess our parents made, they tripled the security around the back areas. So we'll have to come up with a different plan to bring this place down."

"How're we supposed to do that?" Mason asked.

"Look! It's starting!" Haruka yelled, excitedly pointing at the screen. Within the audience chamber, music began to play as the curtains rose upon the stage. Several villains, like Mad Mod, Johnny Rancid, Mumbo Jumbo, Killer Moth, Knightbrace, Little Juan, and Robin Food, stood upon the stage as they began to sing.

Villains: Villains, we're the villains!

The most villainous of adult...

Villainery!

Robin Food: It's the night of nights

For all the evil sorts!

It's the Villains' Choice Awaaards!

"Greetings, fellow villains, and how is everyone doing tonight?" Robin Food asked.

"GREAT!"

"Fan-tastic." Robin Food spoke into the mike as he paced back-and-forth along the stage. "Now, as you all know, this is the first villain awards show in 20 years, since we've been trapped and frozen inside Final Brain. But now, the Brotherhood has escaped, and are free to wreak havoc like in the old days."