The Son of Evil, Chapter 2

Hello, everybody! I would update sooner, but I've been preoccupied with Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance! Fun game, fun game. I just made it to the Tron: Legacy world! :D Anyhoo, it's time to find out what's really going on here!

Chapter 2: A More "Awesome" Reputation

KND Moonbase

The Supreme Leader, Numbuh 3621 sat in his office desk, yawning as he signed paperwork with his head rested on his right hand. He heard his door open as Larry MayHence walked in with another stack of papers. "Um, Sir: Sectors L and W have complaints of assault, and they demand compensation."

Cheren sighed and face-palmed. "Do I have to fill something out every time somebody stubs their toe?"

"Actually, that is one of Anthony's complaints." Larry said.

Cheren sighed again. "Thank you, Numbuh 65.42." He waved for Larry to go, and the chubby nerd did so.

Cheren gave another yawn and asked himself, "I wonder what's on TV?" The boy tiredly grabbed a remote and switched on the small TV in the room.

"We interrupt this program for breaking news." Melody Jackson spoke as she and Danny appeared on the KNN News. Cheren cocked a brow at the sight of Melody's torn hair and Danny's black eye. "Our breaking story: Supreme Leader Gone Berserk. Just recently, Yours Truly, my brother, and several of our friends/relatives were assaulted at the Ashland Park today by none other than Numbuh 3621 himself. The sectors of these operatives, including ourselves, have already filed several complaints of shoving, ripping up dolls, and pulling your cousin's hair. We would show you footage of this, but Cheren smashed our camera."

"He gave me a black eye." Danny whined.

Cheren's eyes only widened in shock and speechlessness. "Has our Supreme Leader totally lost it? Will we have to hire a new one? Will Cheren strike again? Find out more, after these commercial-" Cheren immediately switched the TV off.

"Well, that's weird. Why would they think I attacked them?" Cheren asked himself. "Man, I need a drink. There's gotta be some change around here..." The leader searched around in his jacket pocket for some money, but surprisingly found something else. "Oh?" Cheren rose a brow and pulled out a pair of sunglasses. "My father's sunglasses? How did these get in here? Didn't Chris have them? Hmm... I guess I should go home and return them. Sigh, maybe the drive will clear my head a little..." With that, the leader left his office and proceeded to the hangar.

Uno Household

After a while, Cheren landed his ship and disembarked to enter his house. As soon as he entered the door, he found Aurora and Chris sitting at the couch and watching TV, still covered in bruises as they also turned to notice him. "Oh. Mom, Dad, he's here." Aurora called.

Mr. and Mrs. Uno immediately walked in with looks of disappointment. "It's about time you got home." Rachel told him.

"Care to explain?" Nigel asked with a raised brow.

"Umm..." Cheren just looked confused.

"A bunch of our friends and relatives just called and said you were attacking their children." Rachel explained.

"And last night, you broke in and blew up the villains' secret lair without giving us a chance to escape." Aurora said.

"See? He's even got the sunglasses!" Chris pointed out.

"What? I never attacked anyone."

"We interrupt this program with breaking news." Eva Jackson spoke as she and Kade suddenly came onscreen. "Live from Los Angeles, California, chaos on the streets of Ashland, West Virginia a few hours ago, done by an unknown child assailant with brown hair and a pair of sunglasses. 'Course, anyone related to this child will know him as Cheren McKenzie Uno, aka, my nephew. Er, but we're not related by blood!" Eva said quickly. "I was adopted by my cousin's uncle, o-on his mom's side! Okay? NNNOT related by blood."