Operation: SCARY, Chapter 7

I like this level coming up.

Chapter 7: Oogie's Fantastical Dungeon of Death

Nightmare Land

Nolan York, as Batman, and Darkrai II were now tied up in ectoplasmic chains, hanging from a chain as they were lowered into a giant glass container, looking angrily as Jack O'Lantern held an evil smirk. "Ah, what more perfect way to end the two blackest blacks of the night, than drowning them in gallons of white?"

"You have any idea how racist that sounded?" Nolan asked.

"In only a moment, this entire container will be flooded in fresh, warm milk." At this, the two captives looked at the large tanker of milk, hooked up to a machine that had a large pipe, leading into their prison. "The all-powerful Nightmare King will be submerged in the biggest poison to Nightmares, and Batman will drown along with him. Then, no one can intervene between the wedding of Count Dracula and Danika Anderson."

"Your moment under the moon will not last, O'Lantern." Darkrai assured him. "The Nightmares are loyal to only one King."

"Also, there's no way Danika would marry a freak like Dracula." Nolan said.

"I beg to differ. It sounds fitting." Jack smirked. "Count Dracula, Countess Danika... has a nice ring to it, wouldn't ya say? Nevertheless, it doesn't matter. Even if she does refuse at first, Dracula has quite the... eye when it comes to the ladies, wouldn't ya say? Anyhoo, farewell, Darky! And you, too, Batty. Start the machine, Lawrence!" Jack instructed to a skeleton, who stood atop a platform. The skeleton, Lawrence, gave a thumbs-up and pressed a few buttons on the control panel. In a moment, the container began filling with gallons of milk, which were slowly rising higher to flood and drown the two inside.

Jack happily twirled his scythe and walked out of there as he sang to himself, "Ohh, wetty ghosts, kings roasts, Batman jam, soggy suits, milk boots, Batman jam..."

"Well, ain't this a fun way to go out?" Nolan asked sarcastically. "Caught in a cheesy Batman deathtrap with King Can't-Even-Defeat-A-Simple-Vampire-And-Now-About-To-Die-In-Milk."

"DON'T pin this whole thing on me!" Darkrai yelled furiously. "I'm not the most powerful being in the cosmos. Instead of arguing, why don't we try to find a way out of this mess?"

"Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhh..." they heard a high-pitch voice crying from down the halls, "-AAAAAHHHHHHH!" Jar Jar Blinks dashed in face-flat against the glass container.

"Jar Jar!" Darkrai exclaimed.

The Gungan pushed himself off the glass and said, "Da'ky! Me-sa no Nightmare, so I-sha no hafta listen to Dwacy-wacky! He-sa taken over deh whole bombad town! WAIIIII!" he frantically shook around.

"JAR JAR! Just save our arses, you stupid arse!"

"Oook-sie-DOKSY!" The crazy Gungan shook around as he scampered up the stairs to the controls.

The skeleton guard turned and noticed him and said, "Hey, you're not allowed up here!"

"Supah Gungy Rappy KICK! AI-YE-YE-YE-YE-YE-YE-YE!" Jar Jar leapt in midair and laid a series of quick kicks upon the skeleton. When he finished, the skeleton continued to stand in place, seconds before he cracked into a million pieces and fell apart. With him gone, the Gungan approached his control station, looking confusedly around all the strange contraptions. "Uhh... lessee: ummmm..."

Darkrai and Nolan's eyes widened as the milk was reaching their heads. "Hurry UP, you stupid donkey-fish thing!" Darkrai demanded.

"Mmmph! Bop!" He pushed a button, dunking the two into the milk, and pulling them back out. "Aaaahhm..." He pushed another button, making a metal device come down beside the two, and a punching glove began popping out and beating them repeatedly. Jar Jar then started pushing all of the buttons he could aimlessly, and Nolan and Darkrai were swinging back and forth, bashing against the glass, had their "hair" cut up by scissors, had their "teeth" brushed, water shoved down their mouths and forced to gargle and spit, and were powdered with makeup.