Operation: SCARY, Chapter 2: Curse of Monsters

Hello, everyone. The Halloween Spooktacular continues.

Chapter 2: Curse of Monsters

Nightmare Land; Customer's Office

"I would like to thank everyone who has participated in this year's Halloween Festival of Fear." Customer Service spoke into his microphone, his voice being heard all around the city. "As per Halloween tradition, we must make everyone's Halloween the best it can be, and that includes us Nightmares. Let us take a moment and remember some of the fine tributes to our holiday throughout history. Such as the classic Charlie Brown special, where Linus tried to see the Great Pumpkin. The Robot Chicken parody of said Halloween Special, where Linus brings the Great Pumpkin to life, and it eats everyone. The Ed, Edd, 'N' Eddy special, Ed, Edd, 'N' Eddy's Boo Haw Haw. Scary Godmother's very own movie, Halloween Spooktacular, along with its sequel, Scary Godmother 2: The Revenge of Jimmy."

"And let's not forget, a world-renowned classic, The Nightmare Before Christmas, starring the Nightmare King's glorious son himself." Customer's voice echoed across the city as Jack Skellington struggled to make his way through crowds of crazy Nightmare fans.

"Jaaack... the halls have never been so haunty without you..." a woman moaned.

"You were cool in Kingdom Hearts!" a child said.

"Yes, yes, that's all very nice, now-" Jack carefully backed up and tried to keep away.

"-and, of course, the videogame sequel to said movie, The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge-" Customer still spoke.

"You OOOZE with greatness, Jack. OOOOZE-" another zombie lady moaned.

"Uh, yes, well, greatness would love to stay longer, but greatness has places to be, so..." As Jack was backed up against a wall, he quickly drew out a green flubber-like whip and yelled, "Soul Robber!", latching it to a building across the street and swiftly swinging away from the fans.

Jack swung into an alleyway and peeked out at the desperate fans before hurrying further along, quickly escaping their vision. As he looked further down into the alleyway, the skeleton could make out the shadow of a woman with long hair. The silhouette of the woman appeared to be facing him. Jack's relieved smile returned to him as he stepped further into the darkness, having a better look at her form. "Finally, somebody who isn't mentally obsessed with me."

"Jack..." The beautiful ragdoll creation of Dr. Finkelstein stepped into the light as Jack took her hands.

"Sally..." Jack stared beautifully into Sally's big, round eyes. "Even in our place of origin, in the depths of space, it's darkness would mean nothing if you weren't around."

"Your father seems very excited this year."

"Aye, that he does. Perhaps due to the great amount of sales he's made lately. Still... my friends in the Spirit KND feel an ominous presence in the atmosphere. They fear dark times are on the horizon."

"Oh, dear. Is it something like what happened 20 years ago?"

"That is what I fear. Regardless, Halloween is here. I must continue what I love and strike fear in the hearts of children!" Jack raised his head up confidently. "The show must go on. There's no use stopping a sacred tradition which has kept our race going for generations. I'll see you later... Sally." And Jack walked away, leaving Sally as she looked at him with a proud smile.

KND Moonbase

After stepping off his throne, Cheren Uno, still dressed as Link, was having a walk around the Moonbase, studying the operatives and seeing what they dressed as. His cousin, Melody was dressed up as a Zora, and her brother, Danny was dressed as King Zora; a fitting costume, Cheren thought. Aurora was dressed as a Charmander, while Francis dressed as Commodore Norrington. Lola and Terry Stork were here; Lola dressed as the Digimon, Lopmon, while Terry was Terriermon. Makava was here as well, and she dressed as Medli the Rito, who was a bird person. Arianna dressed as a flower, and Vweeb sat on her shoulder, dressed as simply a piece of candy. As the Supreme Leader was about to walk off, he was suddenly pushed over when what seemed like a rolling rock rolled over.