Operation: ERASED, Chapter 2

'ey, welcome back to more ERASED. Let's see how Sunni and Darcy's attempts fair. I really like this chapter, just wait and see what happens! ;D

Chapter 2: Times Lost

Roxas Elementary

The school bells rung throughout the school grounds, and all of the students that were playing around outside piled in. Once the grounds were clear of kids, Sunni and Darcy stuck their heads out of a dumpster, once again covered in garbage. "Okay. So the plan is to sneak in the school and kidnap our mom before she and Mr. Dimalanta get to know each other?" Darcy whispered.

"More or less. But we need to be stealthy."

"Not so fast!" They flinched at this sudden loud voice. Standing over their dumpster was Jorgen von Strangle. "You have meddled with the past long enough, and it is high time I banished you! And let's do so quick, before my nose is succumbed to this smelly dumpster. YAAH!" He lunged at them.

"AAAH!" the girls quickly slipped out, causing the fairy to miss and fall in the dumpster. They ran as he stuck his head out and glared at them.

"You think simple trash will hold ME? You-" He silenced himself when he heard a strange beeping sound, and the dumpster was suddenly lifted into the air by the dump truck. "GYAAAAAHHH!" Jorgen screamed as the dumpster was turned over, dropping him under piles of garbage in the truck. "No! I have just vashed this cloak! Vait, I cannot find my vand! Vait, turn back! Gyaa-haaaaaah!" The truck drove away, ignoring Jorgen's echoing cries.

Meanwhile, Sunni and Darcy had used their powers to shrink, and were now creeping through the school's air vents. "How are we supposed to kidnap our mom when we're teeny?" Darcy asked.

"We'll re-expand later. First, we need to find her classroom. You search down that way," Sunni pointed down an alternate duct, "and I'll keep this way." With that, Sunni continued down the straight path, while Darcy went through her instructed path.

Sunni found another opening in her path and peeked through, finding herself above a classroom where Mikaela Corella herself stood at the front of the class. "Class, allow me to introduce our new student, Ms. Mikaela Corella." the teacher announced. The Filipino girl grinned and waved.

"Hii!" everybody waved.

"Mika, why don't you take that seat next to Mr. Dimalanta?" Sunni gasped, watching as her mother did indeed sit in the open chair beside Matthew.

Matthew smiled at his new classmate, finding her rather beautiful. "Hey."

Mika turned and smiled at him. "Hey there."

"My name's Matthew. Where'd you move from?"

"Not too far. I'm from Parañaque."

"Cool!"

"Hey, is that your pencil?"

"Huh?" Matt confusedly looked at his pencil. "Um, yeah, I-" He stopped himself when the pencil suddenly flew into Mika's hand.

The choco-skinned girl grinned. "Now it's mine!"

Matt gaped. "How did you do that?"

Mika gave the pencil back and said, "I'm a psychicbender! You know, controlling things with your mind and stuff."

"Whoa! I can bend poison!"

"Really?"

"Okay, enough talking class." The teacher announced. "This assignment's due by the end of bell. So get to it!"

The two faced at their desks, but glanced at each other as Mika whispered, "Talk later."

Sunni started to panic, but quickly calmed herself. Being as quiet as a mouse (she was mouse size after all), the psychic slipped through the vent and landed on the light hanging from the ceiling. She peeked directly down at her future mother's open backpack. Making sure no one else was looking, and all of the students facing down at their desks, Sunni sucked in some breath and jumped straight down, landing perfectly inside the backpack. "Phew... now to play the waiting game..."