Operation: SCARY, Chapter 6: Wolf and Monkey

This one has two small boss fights, with one of them having a song. A lame song, but a song. :/

Chapter 6: Wolf and Monkey

Nightmare Land

Already, Nightmare citizens were setting up massive posters of Count Dracula all around the buildings. The vampire lord himself stood within the Fear Factory's throne room, smirking as he overlooked the city which had fallen to his control. "Oooh, hoo hoo, we did it, Dracy!" Jack O'Lantern exclaimed. "The Nightmare King has fallen! The Realm of Nightmares belongs to US, now!"

"Us?" Jack looked with fright as the vampire suddenly got in his face with a terrifying glare.

"I-I mean, you, Count Dracula."

"But I should hope you haven't forgotten OUR parts of the bargain." Both villains turned to Harry the Werewolf and Oogie Boogie.

"After all... you wouldn't have gotten that sword if it hadn't been for Yours Truly." Oogie told him.

"Argh... very well. Let's discuss this." Dracula decided. "Since I have drank the blood of the Nightmare King, the throne of Nightmare Land belongs to me. Jack O'Lantern vill be the new Pumpkin King," Jack smirked and nodded at this, "and rule the Town of Halloween. Oogie Boogie vill be in charge of all Nightmare Production." The Boogie Man chuckled evilly and rubbed his stubby hands together. "And Harry-"

The werewolf stuck his tongue out like the excited dog he was.

"...will control the Fright Side and have all the candy he desires." Dracula said with an annoyed look.

"Hooray! Oh, most joyous of occasions!" Harry exclaimed.

"Now GET back to your posts!" Dracula demanded, making the two wince. "I vill have nobody ruining this night. The night... of my wedding."

"OOH, a wedding!" Harry exclaimed. "Will there be cake? Blood-red punch? Just so you know, I can't eat with anything silver."

"There vill be many treats, and much more." Dracula claimed as he raised the Nightmare Sword up high. "Vhen Danika and I are wedded, I vill take her blood and lay it on the sword. Her blood soaked on my sword vill symbolize our equal reign as King and Queen of Nightmare Land. Of course, I will have the most power." He whispered to Jack, who snickered. "But first, I must end the marriage she is currently entitled to. It is... until death, do us part. My sword shall end the life of Nolan York... Vonce he is gone, there will be no one to take Danika away from me."

"Erm, are you quite sure that's sanitary?" Harry asked.

"Just make sure the prisoners remain at bay. It will not be long before Jack's curse becomes permanent. With all mortals transformed into monsters, whilst the remaining ones become my Children, I vill be the King of Nightmare Land and the Earth. And there will be no one to stop me..."

Ashland Park

"YAAAAHH! WAHOOOO!" Aranea cheered, the angel child excitedly soaring across the skies.

"Aranea, wait!" Sally yelled, the Sector W crew trying to give chase. "Slow down!"

"Yeeaahh!" Aranea soared higher into the sky, going above the clouds.

Meanwhile, the angelic hero, Pit Icarus was in his room in Skypia, playing his Nintendo 3DS. The angel heard some cheering outside his window and looked outside, seeing the Aranea angel flying around his room in joy with her angel wings. Pit put on an annoyed expression and mumbled, "Pfft. Showoff."

Aranea spread her arms and legs out and closed her eyes in peace as the wind brushed against her face. When she opened her eyes, "Waaah!", she screamed once again as she nearly came in contact with a blue ghost cat, skidding to a halt in the air just as the two phased through each other. Aranea turned and looked curiously at the cat.