Maddy's Lesson

This is another size-changing story I decided to write, starring Maddy Murphy and introducing some important characters/concepts. If you're not into the size-change concept, feel free to skip this, but it has good development for Maddy.

Maddy's Lesson

Downtown Quahog

Chaos was taking place in Quahog one afternoon. "Faster, troops, don't let 'im get away!" Francis Drilovsky, Numbuh 686, yelled as he and his battalion of decommissioners sped after a runaway teenager, all wearing jetpacks. In the modern KND, operatives were no longer decommissioned simply for turning 13, but as it so happens, this newly-turned teenager decided to make off with top secret files. His treachery would earn him a memory-wiping. The teenager hurled M.A.R.B.L.E.s behind him and did his best to take down the pursuing operatives. Francis was able to dodge them okay, but his troops were having a rough time.

After making several turns around buildings, the teenager took cover in an alleyway and slipped behind a dumpster, watching as the troops zipped by without bothering to look. The teen took a moment to catch his breath, glancing up to see a Teen Ninja bike ship hovering overhead, with several ninjas standing in the open hatch. "Come on, before they come back!" an African-American ninja yelled, her face concealed behind her mask.

The teen smirked and was about to fly up, but a pair of eyes peeped out from inside a trash can. "YAAAAH!" Zach Murphy hopped out and grabbed the teenager from behind. The teen's jetpack zoomed out of control, but Zach was able to rip it off as they fell to the ground. "Hah! And Maddy said the trash can was so overused! All yours, Sis!"

"WHOOA!" the teens aboard the ship yelled as M.A.R.B.L.E.s suddenly hit their engine, forcing them to fly away. When the renegade teen recovered, he watched as Maddy Murphy landed firmly on the ground.

"Oh, crud." The teen kicked Zach off and attempted to make a run for it. Maddy ran at the teen and tackled him, but he was able to shake her off. He ran and tried to punch the Murphy girl, but she dodged his blows and kicked his shin, then uppercutted his chin to knock him back. Before he could get up, Maddy ran, kicked the teen on his front, and grabbed his wrists as she quickly tied them in rope.

Zach went to stand by his sister as she stood victoriously over the teen, taking in the cheers of her fellow troops.

KND Moonbase

The teen was immediately taken to the Decommissioning Chamber, where the troops watched as the plunger sucked away his memory. "Sigh, it's sad when operatives get like this." Francis sighed. He smiled at Maddy and said, "Another job well done, Numbuh 58x59." Maddy kept her proud smile. "If not for you, who knows what these traitors would do."

"Always happy to help." Maddy stated as she and Zach left. "Now if you'll excuse me, it's time for our well-earned candy and soda."

"Ehh, that guy wasn't that tough." Zach said as they pulled off their helmets. "I bet the janitor coulda taken him."

"Well, they aren't joining the Teen Ninjas for nothin'." Maddy said as they pulled off their uniforms (their normal clothes were underneath). "Hey, can you drop this in the closet for me?" she asked, handing Zach her uniform. "I'll go grab us the drinks."

Maddy got to the kitchen and grabbed two sodas. "Back already?" Maddy turned to find Chris Uno behind her, giving his friendly smile.

Maddy shut the door and replied, "You're not burning my butt, are you?"

Chris grinned, "Nah, I'll remember to do it next time. You really like your job, don't you?"

"Well, I am the best." Maddy stated proudly, popping her soda open. "And you know it."