Operation: SCARY, Chapter 4

O-kay, peoples, let us introduce Wiccan TO: the Fright Side Gang! Also, this upcoming song is based off of "Robot Hell" from Futurama, so just imagine that soundtrack as you're listening to it.

Chapter 4: Wiccan and the Broommates

The Fright Side; Scary Godmother's House

"Make room, gang, we got a new witch in town!" Scary Godmother announced, pushing open the front doors and allowing Crystal inside.

"Oh, now I have to make an extra batch." A skeleton in a top-hat complained.

"Mr. Pettibone, this is my new friend, Crystal Wickens." Godmother introduced. "Crystal, this is Mr. Pettibone."

"Call me Skully!" the skeleton greeted, shaking Crystal's hand.

"It's, nice to, meet you?" Crystal greeted/questioned.

"Ah, so His Highness was toying with the magical goo again, ahh?" a baldheaded vampire with dark red eyes and a brown cloak questioned.

"Vell, it is nice that he still makes his creations look beautiful." A female vampire said, wearing a black cloak over a red dress, and had long, raven-black hair.

A younger vampire levitated over to Crystal and observed her form. He wore glasses around his glowing red eyes, wore a black T-shirt with a skull design, white shoes, and indigo jeans. "Wow, you're pretty! Are you single?"

"Ehh..." Crystal grinned nervously.

"Crystal, these are the Vampires." Scary Godmother introduced.

"Count Max." the male vampire bowed. "My wife, Ruby." He directed her attention to Ruby.

"And our son, Orson." Ruby introduced. "Orson, honey. Please do not sniff our guest's neck."

Crystal looked creeped as Orson was sniffing her neck. He stopped at his mom's request. "Oh, Mom..." he rolled his eyes and drifted back beside his parents.

"Oh, and uh, Crystal's not really a witch. She's a human!" Godmother mentioned.

"Vell, she certainly LOOKS like a witch." Count Max replied.

"There's some kind of misunderstanding. We'll work it out in a little bit, but there's still a little work to be done. Oh, where is that werewolf? Ahem... Har-RYYY!"

"What's going on?" Crystal asked.

"Well, every year, my broommates and I are in charge of planning the Halloween after-party for the Nightmares." Godmother explained. "It's never an easy job..." she said as she looked toward the stairs with an angered look, "but if SOMEONE would pull their weight..."

They heard someone panting and looked to see a white werewolf in blue pajamas hurrying in through the back. "Sorry I'm late. I had other 'BUSINESS' to attend to."

"Harry... this is Crystal." Godmother introduced. "A new friend."

"OH, 'tis truly a pleasure." Harry greeted, walking over to shake Crystal's hand with both of his. "It's about time we had another witch around here." He put his head closer to Crystal's and said in a smooth tone, "And I must say, you are looking FANCY this night! We don't have very many witches of your beauty and-"

"Ahem." Harry looked with fright at the angry Scary Godmother. "Harry, aren't there jack-o-lanterns you need to be carving?"

"OH, yes, yes, how rude of me. Erm, RIGHT AWAY, Your Frightfulness." Harry bowed as he left out the back door.

As he left, a blue, ghostly cat soared in from the window, releasing a ghostly, moaning meow. "Oh! And this is my cat, Boozle." Scary Godmother introduced.

Nextgen Kids: The Nature WarsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara