Nextgen Intro: Mark of Courage

This session will introduce the Uno Family, including the main protagonist of the Nextgen Saga!

Mark of Courage

His name was Cheren Uno. Numbuh 3621 and Supreme Leader of the Kids Next Door. Son of the legendary Nigel Uno and Rachel McKenzie. He had brown hair, his mother's chestnut brown eyes, wore a red jacket with white cuffs, white hints and black pockets, and a white T-shirt underneath it. He also wore a pair of black jeggings and a pair of red rubber shoes with white hints. He was only 9 years old, but already the whole of the Kids Next Door was planted on his shoulders. It was his job to watch after the organization, his job to keep it running. This was what Cheren wanted, more or less. He wanted to care for this organization the same way his mother did. That's why, even now, he sits day and day in his Moonbase office, signing paperwork. Not the most exciting life as an operative, but it's what keeps the organization running.

He was interrupted from his work when a fat, nerdy boy, with a yellow T-shirt, white shoes, and blue shorts and glasses, walked in with a huge stack of papers. "Sir, I need you to deliver these forms for the new mission specs."

"Would it kill you to knock, Numbuh 65.49?" Cheren asked as the nerd just plopped the papers down on his desk. "Sigh, I'll get on it right away." He said begrudgingly, lifting the huge stack and walking out of his office, followed by the nerd.

"Also, Nebula's requesting if she can schedule a meeting with the rest of the Galactic Kid Council this Thursday at 1-"

"Larry, I'm a little busy right now, so can we just-" He was interrupted once more when Danny Jackson came over.

"Sir, Melody sent me up here. She was wondering if you had another helicopter the KNN could borrow. Drunk Philly ruined another one."

"Sure. I'll get back to you on tha-"

"Sir." Mika Strongarm called, running over. "When were you going to fill in those orders for more bikes again?"

"As soon as I finish this-"

"Sir!" Emily Garley yelled, running over. "I need you to fill in those orders for more room at the museum."

"Sure, let me just-"

"Excuse me, Sir!" Lola Stork, of Sector IC, yelled as she approached. "My brother was wonderin' if you had any air fresheners, 'cause he can't stand our mom's smoke?"

"Um, yeah, I think those-"

"Sir, you have to deliver these forms!" Larry whined.

"How do you expect me to squeeze all these priceless artifacts in?" Emily asked.

"We're gonna need that helicopter." Danny said.

"Our bikes are getting rusted!" Mike yelled.

"Come on, dude, you know how Terry gets." Lola whined.

He was soon surrounded by swarms of operatives, all asking and begging for dumb requests. Cheren began to get a headache from all the voices at once. "RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" The leader erupted into burning flames, and all operatives backed away. The flames died down a bit, showing the panting boy's fiery eyes and gritting teeth. The operatives filled with fear. They've never seen their leader like this. He almost looked like he was willing to kill somebody.

Suddenly, a blonde-haired girl with ran over and stood in the flaming boy's way. She had blue eyes, a sleeveless orange shirt and a blue polo shirt with its sleeves folded, a short blue-gray skirt and black tights, and a pair of white rubber shoes with blue hints and a blue headband. "Okay, people, question time's over, everyone get back to their sectors!" The operatives just did as told and cowered away.