(I) Chapter 7 - Visit

[Takeji's POV]

"I... I don't know..."

"I see... That's alright Takeji-kun... I'm sorry for asking you all of a sudden..." she slowly removed her hand away from my shoulders. "I was just-"

The door suddenly slides open and I heard a familiar voice.

"Nii-chan!" Misako entered the room and she looked very worried. She hurried to my side. "Are you alright?"

"I'm alright Misako... Please don't shout inside the hospital..."

"Hi Misako-chan" Fumia tried to greet her with a smile.

"Hey..." Misako replied with a cold tone.

"Misako?"

"What?"

"She's the one who brought me here... If it wasn't for her, I might've been a goner..."

"Okay... And I'm supposed to say thank you?" 

"Misako..."

"Alright alright..." Misako sighed. "Thank you for helping my brother out..."

"No worries. I'm just glad he's all okay now."

"I'm glad as well... Anyways, Nii-chan, mom and dad are arranging your discharge so you can finally go home tonight."

"Thank you Misako. I'm all good. I'll be going to school tomorrow"

"I've already talked to our teachers and they already know what happened. You should at least rest for one more day." Fumia mentioned.

"I see... I understand."

"I still want to speak with Nino though... I can't talk to her in person if I can't leave the house..."

"Takeji-kun..." Fumia looks like she has something to say.

"Hmm?"

"Takeji-kun, if you like, I can visit you after school..."

"As if you actually can..." I saw Misako rolled her eyes in irritation.

"Misako I think that's enough... Stop being rude to Fumia... Please..."

"Whatever you say Nii-chan... I'm just saying..."

"It's fine Takeji-kun... I can understand Misako-chan. But if you're not okay with it, I won't bother you tomorrow..."

"I don't mind Fumia... You can try if you time allows you to. But you don't have to push yourself."

"Really?" I saw Fumia's eyes lit up.

"Yeah..."

"Alright then. I'll just message you tomorrow. It's getting late, I'll be going home now."

"Thank you again Fumia... I really appreciate it."

"Don't mention it." She just smiled at me and she continued to head home.

After everything was settled, I finally got home with my family's help. I was already in my bed trying to get some sleep.

"Just let me know if you need anything. Alright son?" my dad was about to leave my room.

"Sure dad, thank you."

The next day came. I wanted to go to school but Misako was waiting for me at the door stopping any chances of me sneaking up from them.

"And where are you going Nii-chan?" She gave me a pout.

"I-I just wanted to take a walk that's all!" I chuckled awkwardly trying to escape from her.