(II) Chapter 24 - Gaze

A/N: Credits to "やづね" who owns the picture I used for the chapter.

**********************************************************************************

[Takeji's POV]

We were both looking at each other but I can see the lustful, yet embarrassed look in her eyes. I can feel my back sinking on the leather seat as she was sitting on top of my bulge that was getting harder by the second.

She placed her soft hands on my chest and started to sway her hips back and forth making me aroused by the rubbing sensation she was giving me.

"B—baby..." I stuttered.

"What...? I told you that I'll have you take responsibility, right...?" She muttered and pressed her lips against mine as our tongues started brushing against each other.

I got a bit worried about what we were about to do but I remembered that my car is heavily tinted so no one would actually know what we were doing right now if we tried to be careful. We both know where this is going and I just let it be.

I placed my hands behind her, running my fingers from her nape to her back noticing every bit of hair on her body go up. The people at the beach are having some fun while the two of us here are having a moment of our own. The noise outside is muffled and all I can hear is our heavy breathing heating our bodies.

She lifted her chest a bit, interrupting the kiss we were having. She sat straight, boasting her exquisite body and curves.

"Nino..." I started to long for our kiss, getting thirsty for more.

"Tell me..." She uttered with a faint voice.

"What...?"

"Tell me that you want all of me..."

Without uttering a single word, I hold on to her shoulders and gently push her so she can lay flat on her back.

"W—what are you doing...?" She wondered as I looked at her intently.

Hungry for more and wanting to sate my need, I muttered, "I want all of you..."

She gave me a smile, stretched her arms wide open, and said,

"Then... What are you waiting for...?"

Not giving a care in the world anymore nor being afraid of being found out, I let the moment take over me and do what our bodies have been itching us to do for so long now.

"Nggghh...!" Nino softly groaned as I started to run my tongue on her neck from bottom to top.

The fragrant scent of the lotion she put on this morning with a hint of seawater, is all that I can smell while kissing just right on top of her chest. I moved my hands through her delicate skin she's been taking good care of until I reached her panties. She pulled it down for me, briefly exposing the slit she's hiding in between her legs.

"Spread it for me, baby..." I whispered while she was covering the redness on her face with her hand.

She slowly opens her leg and our breathing got even heavier. I took advantage of the situation and placed my hand on her slit.

"hmm..." She moaned muffle. "It... It tickles..." She added with a faint voice.

I gently push my fingers inside her moving it in a circular motion while her juices flow through my hand.