(I) Chapter 8 - Lunch

[Takeji's POV]

"He-Hey there Miku-san."

"So, are you looking for my sister?"

"Yes, I was wondering if you've seen her?"

"Yes."

"Great! Where is she?"

"Definitely not here anymore. But I know where she's at."

"I see, can you tell me where she is, please?"

"Okay, but you have to follow me first."

"Okay Miku-san."

I followed her until we reached one of the benches outside the school building near the vending machine. I sat on the bench and waited for her. It looks like she's trying to buy a drink. Minutes later, she came back with a matcha tea.

"So..." She uttered while taking a seat beside me.

"Hmm?"

"By the way, how were the notes? Did it help you?"

"Oh, so those were your notes? Thanks, Miku-san! That helped me a lot!" I exclaimed while scratching the back of my head.

"No problem. Nino asked me to send the notes saying that you needed help."

"Yeah..."

While we were staring at the students who are heading home, there was nothing but silence. I don't really know what I can tell her since I only need to ask where Nino is.

"Do you like my sister?"

She asked all of sudden and I wasn't even able to reply right away.

"I've been asked this question a couple of times now and I honestly still don't know the answer..."

"I... I don't know Miku-san. I'm sorry..."

"That's understandable. I just wanted to confirm."

"I see-"

"Let me take you where Nino is. But do you have the time?"

"Yes"

"Okay."

She stood up from where we were sitting and I just followed her to wherever she was taking me. Some time passed and we arrived near a towering building.

"We're here."

"Where exactly?"

She didn't reply and she proceeded to head inside the building. I followed her to the elevator and she pressed the 30th floor. We walked down the building's hallway until she stopped in front of a door that looks like where we need to go.

She opened the door for me and went inside with her.

"Nino... You have a visitor."

I tried to look where Nino was and I was dumbfounded with what I saw.

"T-TA-TAKEJI!?"

I saw her in her shorts and a spaghetti strap top which exposes a lot of her skin. My heart started to beat fast. Before I even enjoy the view I saw a pillow flying straight into my face.

"W-Why are you here!?" She protested. "Miku! Why did you bring him here!? I'm not even dressed properly!" She added and I can see the embarrassment on her face. Looking at her it seems like that's the only thing she's wearing not even anything underneath the top.

"What? Don't you want to see him?" Miku-san just replied without even changing the tone of her voice. It was still the soft-spoken Miku-san I encountered earlier but I can sense some sarcasm from her. She handed the pillow back to her and Nino used it to cover her chest.

Stringed (Nino Nakano x Male Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें