Chapter 1

Work related

    "Green Tea Characters Must Not Collapse [Wearing Books]" Author: Pillow Seven Stars

    Copywriter:

    Lu Huai woke up and dressed as the male supporting character of Bailian in a danmei novel in the entertainment industry.

    In the plot, in order to make himself closer to the protagonist and help him stop in the entertainment circle, the original owner made a strategy to approach Fu Shiyu, the biggest villain in the later part of this article.

    The original owner can't do anything, but Kong has an excellent face and figure, and successfully entered into a marriage contract with Fu Shiyu after a long period of capture.

    On the day of the engagement, the original owner fled the marriage on the spot after receiving the news that the protagonist had a car accident and went to the hospital alone.

    The protagonist's halo was unscathed. The original owner was not only ridiculed and humiliated by the protagonist in the hospital, but also tortured by Fu Shiyu, who was blackened because of his escape from marriage.

    The author's positioning for the original owner is the prosperous green tea and white lotus, but a good hand was beaten to a pulp. When Lu Huai opened his eyes, he heard the sarcasm from the protagonist in front of him, and Fu Shiyu's footsteps hurried over from outside the room.

    The corner of Lu Huai's mouth twitched, and he put on an expression like he was about to cry. He turned his face towards the door and said to Fu Shiyu, who had a cold face as he stepped into the door: "Bah~"

    ——Fu

    Shiyu thought that the relationship between him and Lu Huai was always just a matter of time. Interests involve maintaining relationships. When he felt that he really had a tenderness towards Lu Huai and wanted to live a good life with him, in exchange for the painful truth that the other party was just using him as a tool for so long.

    Looking at the people who are indifferent and alienated like a flower in the high mountains in front of him every day, with low eyebrows in front of the protagonist, in front of the protagonist, Fu Shiyu's heart is not only sad and painful, but also uncontrollable anger.

    Fu Shiyu: "It's been so long, you've been playing with me?"

    He never thought about it, but the man on the other side hooked his tie with his fingers, twirling it around his chest, and the corners of his eyes and brows were filled with something he had never seen before. Intoxicating temperature: "Just having fun, husband~"

    The flying of the waves is addicted to making money by X abstinence double standard affectionate villain attack

    reading guide:

    1. This article is empty, same-sex marriage is reasonable and legal.

    2. Gong felt guilt towards the original owner and mistakenly thought that he loved him.

    After Shouwen came, Gong's renewed feelings for him were sincere.

    Don't mind if you enter, don't scold if you enter by mistake.

    3. The protagonist is not a saint, and the green tea setting is not fake. If there is an unknown danger, it will naturally be selfish at first, so don't mind.

    4. In times of peace, if you don't like it after reading this article, we will break up peacefully, and we will see each other in the next article. Don't hurt each other.