Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    When Fu Shiyu returned home in the evening, he clearly felt that Lu Huai was not in high spirits. He lay lazily on the bed with his mobile phone in his arms, staring at the screen that had been motionless for a long time, wondering what he was thinking.

    Seeing that he was back, he just got up and came over to hug him and lie back, not as warm and happy as usual.

    "Are you unhappy? What happened?" Fu Shiyu took off his coat on the hanger, walked to the bed and sat down, patted Lu Huai's waist, who was still silent, to ease the atmosphere: "Tell me, give You uphold justice."

    Lu Huai was relieved a little by his soothing pat, but his body remained still on the bed, and raised his eyes to look at him pitifully: "Husband."

    "Huh?" Fu Shiyu lowered his body , approached him and listened carefully to what he was going to say next.

    Lu Huai stared at him for a long time, and suddenly said something astonishing: "If I say I want to quit the entertainment industry now, will you support me?"

    "Yes." After Fu Shiyu answered without thinking, he looked at Lu in surprise. Huai's sullen face, and then a satisfied smile appeared on the corner of his mouth: "That's good, you don't want to be an actor, then come to the company to arrange a leisurely job for you, so you don't have to run around."

    Lu Huai originally thought Hearing him say a few words to motivate him to work hard and work hard, he didn't expect that Fu Shiyu's thoughts were completely different from his, "No, I'm joking." Lu Huai grabbed the quilt and turned his back to Fu Shiyu: "We We can't go out and play together during the New Year."

    "Why?" Fu Shiyu frowned, and he immediately understood where Lu Huai's unhappy state came from tonight. Based on what he said just now, Fu Shiyu stretched out his hand, picked him up from the bed, and put him in his arms: "I have a job during the New Year. "

    Well, it's too sudden, I'm not mentally prepared at all."

    Lu Huai muttered, turning on the phone whose screen was already black on one side, and showing Fu Shiyu the itinerary electronic watch that Zheng Shugang sent him soon, with his fingertips up and down the screen. Keep swiping: "Look, if the book sister and Zhou Yi's agent hadn't gone to deal with each other, we would have to separate for New Year's Eve."

    "Although I've been at home for the past two days, it's a bit boring, but I still don't want to go. I just want to be with you at work." Lu Huai coquettishly.

    "If you don't want to go to work, don't go." After reading the dense watch, Fu Shiyu turned his eyes to Lu Huai: "I'll ask Zhao Ran to help you out."

    "Forget it, it's not good. ." Lu Huai put his chin on Fu Shiyu's shoulder and blinked at him: "By the way, I haven't met the crew for a long time. The last time I met was..."

    The last time we met was in that hotel. When Lu Huai followed the police back to the police station, the banquet was still going on. Few of the people present knew what happened. The hotel is also very strict, so the news has not been leaked.

    That night, Zhou Yi came to send a message and was concerned about why he left and if something happened.

    At that time, Lu Huai was in a turmoil, and he was not in the mood to reply at all. He just made a few perfunctory words, saying that he seemed to have a cold and felt unwell, so he fooled the past.

    It was Lu Huai who put Yu Wei on the hot search day, and let the marketing account roughly reveal the ins and outs, and everyone understood the whole story.