Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    "Where are you?"

    Looking at the picture, Lu Huai should not be in the room, because he raised his mobile phone to talk to himself, and his body staggered a bit, as if he had fallen: "What's wrong?"

    Looking at Lu Huai's pained expression Almost rushing out of the screen, Fu Shiyu asked aloud.

    Lu Huai frowned and rubbed the roots of his thighs.

    At this time, it was getting late, and there were many trees in the mountains, and the surrounding area was getting dark so fast that it was almost visible to the naked eye. Just now, he just wanted to straighten his body up and talk to Fu Shiyu, but he forgot that one hand was still in the creek, he didn't touch the support for a while, and almost fell into it.

    Fortunately, he was flexible enough to just fall on the pebble by the stream, but the pebble was hard just standing on it, and sitting down accidentally made him feel a lot of pain: "I saw you for a while. I was so happy that I almost fell into the water."

    Lu Huai turned the camera over and showed Fu Shiyu the stream in front of him.

    The surrounding light was dim, and Fu Shiyu could only see a stream of water with a not narrow width on the screen. He listened carefully to the gurgling sound of living water, but he couldn't tell how deep the stream was.

    "It's too dangerous." Fu Shiyu's voice was low and serious.

    Lu Huai was sensitively aware of the unkindness in his tone, so he put away his lingering expression, and turned the subject to Fu Shiyu: "It's time to get off work, why are you still in the car?"

    "You Sitting in the driver's seat, are you driving your own car today?" Lu Huai's question after another successfully diverted Fu Shiyu's attention to another place, he nodded: "The company is a little troublesome, so we can solve it."

    "Oh, no wonder I don't answer my calls." Lu Huai stood up from the ground, patted a spot behind him where he was still in pain, and turned back while holding the phone: "But it's fine, I I thought you did something wrong!" With

    no one around, Lu Huai's tone was a bit exaggerated, making Fu Shiyu's cold face when he was serious, he warmed up again, Fu Shiyu smiled and said nothing. .

    Lu Huai walked back based on his memory and the position of the brightly lit camera light in front of him. There are no street lights on both sides of the mountain forest, and the surrounding sky is so dark that you can't see the environment ahead, and the night is so thick that it seems to be late at night.

    Even with the mobile phone light on to illuminate the path under your feet, the lights appear small and dim at this time.

    The blackness in his eyes made his body feel particularly sensitive. As he walked, Lu Huai muttered in his heart. When he came, he didn't seem to feel so deep and shallow. Fortunately, it was always connected to Fu Shiyu's video. He wasn't even afraid.

    When he came to a corner, Lu Huai was staring at the terrain under his feet with his head sullen, and the light of a strong flashlight appeared under his feet.

    This light is much brighter than the one that comes with his own mobile phone. Roughly estimated, it can illuminate a range of at least two meters away.

    Lu Huai was startled, he subconsciously took two steps back, looked forward vigilantly, and saw a tall and tall figure that could be vaguely discerned in the darkness, just two or three meters away from him.