Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    "Huh?"

    Fu Shiyuyu raised his eyes from his chest, saw Lu Huai's small expression with his eyes closed, and looked up and kissed his thin shoulder.

    Lu Huai's skin was a little cold, and when Fu Shiyu's warm lips touched it, he couldn't hold back, and his body trembled slightly.

    He simply ripped off the fabric on both shoulders, raised his neck, revealing a white and fragile neck, his thin fingertips gently brushed his neckline, and every move was full of coquettishness without knowing it.

    Fu Shiyu seldom let Lu Huai lie on his back with his back facing him, because it would be a bit difficult to control. Lu Huai always likes to use both hands and feet to crawl to the other side of the bed, and he is dragged back by his ankles.

    ...

    At three o'clock in the morning, Lu Huai's forehead was full of sweaty water droplets, and a few strands of bangs that were not dry were stuck on his forehead, hiding under the quilt, eyes closed and motionless, drowsy .

    Fu Shiyu wanted to take him into the bathroom and take a shower again, but he muttered a few words when he closed his eyes, expressing he was determined not to go any more, so he just let him go.

    "Aren't you going home tonight?"

    When Fu Shiyu changed into his pajamas and went to bed, Lu Huai moved uncomfortably and had a tendency to wake up.

    "...Don't talk, let me sleep." Lu Huai used his last sobriety and reason, and said in a sullen tone, then buried his face on the pillow, turning a deaf ear to the movement around him.

    The alarm clock went off on time at six o'clock, and Lu Huai woke up a few minutes before the alarm clock went off.

    He didn't sleep very well last night, probably because he changed his bed a bit, and because Fu Shiyu didn't put his arms around him to sleep.

    Thinking of this, he angrily kicked Fu Shiyu's thigh under the quilt, but he didn't dare to exert any force.

    Fu Shiyu woke up right after. When Lu Huai got out of bed, he still put on the ragged shirt he was wearing last night, brushed his teeth in front of the mirror with his eyes half closed, and lowered his head to rinse off the foam on his face, There was a palm on his waist.

    "Why did you wake up so early today?" Fu Shiyu asked behind him, Lu Huai didn't open his eyes, let him hug his waist, his arched back and thighs fit tightly with the person behind him.

    He snorted coldly: "Because you didn't do anything to comfort me yesterday, I didn't sleep very well."

    He picked up the washcloth at hand to dry the water droplets on his face, arrogantly waved Fu Shiyu's arm away, accompanied by Gao Leng Indifferent back, bare legs out of the bathroom.

    Yesterday, he threw away all the clothes he had worn on a whim, and forgot to ask the assistant to send a new one over. The wardrobe in the lounge was still the suits that were too big for him that he saw yesterday.

    Lu Huai frowned and looked at it for a while, and when he was about to lean his entire body into the half-opened cabinet door, he heard footsteps behind him.

    "Do you have any clothes that I can wear?" Lu Huai turned his head and asked with little hope.

    "I don't think so, what about your own clothes?" Fu Shiyu asked, and then he saw Lu Huai pursing his lips at him, indicating that there was a trash can with a sleeve hanging next to it: "There."