Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    For the first time, facing Fu Shiyu's straightforward and unconcealed emotions, Lu Huai, who usually likes to play coquettish and tease him for fun, was a little overwhelmed.

    He let Fu Shiyu hold him tightly in his arms and put his chin on his shoulder.

    The two of them couldn't see each other's expressions, Lu Huai rubbed his face against Fu Shiyu's neck, Qiao Mi-Mi's face turned red, and whispered, "Me too. 'In an instant, I was so shy, I kept my head down and didn't say a word.

    "Are you going home?" The two stayed in such a quiet environment for a while. Fu Shiyu suddenly loosened the hand that was fastened on Lu Huai's waist, leaned back slightly, and looked straight at Lu Huai. Gentle as water: "I can't stay in the hospital in the afternoon."

    "I don't want to go back." Lu Huai followed his movements, got up from his arms, sat on the hospital bed, and rolled his eyes: "I'm going back to the crew tonight. , it's too far back and forth, so don't waste the whole afternoon on the road."

    Lu Huai wanted to go to a movie or have a meal together, but when these two proposals came to his mind, he remembered the last time he had a relationship with Fu Shiyu's failed date.

    He stared at the sexy bulging Adam's apple on the slender neck of the person in front of him.

    "Where are you going?" Fu Shiyu was taken by Lu Huai's hand and walked straight out the door. Seeing Lu Huai's mysterious expression, he didn't say where he was going, so he asked aloud as he took the elevator downstairs.

    Lu Huai didn't answer his question. Instead, he lowered his head and flipped through something on his phone.

    Fu Shiyu glanced at it and saw that the interface should be a WeChat dialog, and Lu Huai was scrolling through the chat records with his fingers.

    "Here." When he walked in front of Fu Shiyu's car, Lu Huai showed Fu Shiyu the navigation that had been adjusted on his mobile phone: "Zhou Yi recommended it to me before, saying that this place is quiet and has excellent privacy. I have always wanted to come and go. Going ."

    Fu Shiyu was obviously a little upset when he heard the name Zhou Yi from Lu Huai's mouth, but this discomfort was quickly replaced by surprise when he saw the location on the screen.

    He approached Lu Huai, pulled the seat belt for him, and raised his eyebrows: "Theme hotel?"

    "You haven't fully recovered yet, I don't think we can..."

    Before Fu Shiyu finished speaking, Lu Huai was quickly taken by Lu Huai. He stretched out his hand and covered his mouth, "Zhou Yi recommends a movie-themed room with a private theater. I want to go to the movies, but I don't want to hollow you out."

    He released the hand covering Fu Shiyu's mouth, but instead he He spoke calmly without changing his face and heartbeat, and then denied what he had just said: "Not necessarily, my mood when I saw it."

    "Why did Zhou Yi recommend a hotel to you?"

    When Fu Shiyu started the car, it was like It was as if he suddenly noticed something, and he turned his head and asked.

    "Oh, it was the last time I went to the cinema with you and I was surrounded by people. I didn't feel very reconciled the next day, so I asked him if he had any recommended places, and he pushed me here."

    Lu Huai leaned on the back of the chair. , with the neck pillow Fu Shiyu had prepared for him in every car on his neck, he explained casually.