Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    The person in the arms outside the circle seemed to be too tired and weak, and fell asleep on Fu Shiyu's chest with his head tilted.

    Lu Huai was wearing cotton short sleeves today. At this moment, his back was soaked with cold sweat. The skin and fabric he touched were cold and damp, but his forehead and tears were hot.

    A few drops of Lu Huai's tears fell on the back of Fu Shiyu's hand. The scalding temperature was like an invisible hand, which almost squeezed Fu Shiyu's heart out of breath.

    He maintained his composure with the only remaining reason, his eyes were scarlet, and he embraced Lu Huai with both hands, and strode out of the storage room.

    There was a circle of people around the door of this small room, and the butler and a group of servants rushed over after Fu Shiyu.

    The nanny who brought Lu Huai over was also among them, frowning slightly, looking at Lu Huai who was still worried even when he closed his eyes tightly.

    When Fu Shiyu got off the plane, Zhao Ran was already dutifully waiting at the airport gate. Fu Shiyu asked for the keys, let him sit in the back seat of the car, and entered the cab by himself.

    In the next time, Fu Shiyu's speed was so fast that he seemed to be venting his anger that could not be added. Zhao Ran, who was sitting in the back seat of the car, clenched his seat belt tightly, and his face was a little pale.

    Fu Hongye seemed to have already gotten the news from nowhere. After Fu Shiyu entered the door, he was stopped by Fu Hongye and called to the study.

    "Where is Lu Huai?" Fu Shiyu stared at Fu Hongye's unpleasant face when he looked at him, and asked with gritted teeth.

    "Don't you have a bidding meeting tomorrow? If you don't go, you will lose a lot of money."

    "I'll ask you where Lu Huai is." Fu Shiyu's patience almost disappeared. Wearing a collar is important.

    "Fourth floor." Fu Hongye said with a deep look at him without any fluctuations on his face.

    Fu Shiyu was stunned when he heard the word, and then he gave a mocking smile: "After so many years, your punishment methods are really the same."

    He glanced at Fu Hongye angrily, and turned to leave after saying that.

    "You go now, and I will change your will immediately, and I will not give you a cent of Fu's shares in my hand." Fu Hongye's tone was gloomy, and he looked at Fu Shiyu's back with cold eyes.

    "Do you think I've really done nothing all these years?" Fu Shiyu closed his eyes and took a breath. Instead of turning around, he turned his face to the side and said sarcastically, "Why don't you check your trusted shareholders over the years? How many shares have been sold, and who are all those shares now."

    ...

    "Fu Shiyu!"

    Fu Hongye's voice sounded as he held Lu Huai down to the second floor.

    The person who was reprimanded turned a deaf ear, and hurried downstairs, Fu Hongye hurried forward, stood at the corner of the stairs, and threatened in a high voice, "If you take him away now, you will never step into my Fu's house again in your life. "

    I have no plans to set foot here again."

    Fu Shiyu's tone was calm, he looked down at the face of the person in his arms, and his voice was filled with a hoarse voice that could not be concealed when he was extremely heartbroken: "I mean what I say, and I hope we You can keep your word."