Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    The police car came a little later than expected. The front desk of the hotel did not stop it at the door, and several police officers in regular uniforms went upstairs.

    When Zhao Yu called the police, he said that someone on the top floor of the XX Hotel was picking quarrels and provoking trouble.

    The first thing the police saw when they arrived at the scene was Yu Wei, who was full of blood and had been dumbfounded while sitting on the ground. Then came Lu Huai, who had calmed down and had a calm look on the side, and he. The timid white and thin boy beside him.

    "Did you call the police?" A shorter policeman bent over and asked Yu Wei. Before the person on the ground could answer, Zhao Yu's voice came from behind: "It's not him, it's me.

    " He is the one who picks quarrels and stirs up trouble." Zhao Yu bowed respectfully and said to the police.

    The taller policeman holding the bodyguard was a little surprised when he heard this. He glanced at Yu Wei, "Isn't he a victim?"

    "No, it was our self-defense, and we beat him a few times in a hurry."

    " Okay. Now , take it back to the police station first."

    The older policeman who had more bars on the epaulettes than the two people who spoke spoke aloud, and as he turned to walk out, he shook his head and sighed, "Young people today...

    " The police station made a tossing record until midnight. Although the injuries on Yu Wei's body looked a bit scary, they were actually not serious. When Lu Huai started, he still pinched a few points in his heart. He could guarantee that the hit would be very painful, but it was far from the level of minor injuries in the injury assessment.

    What's more, with the transcripts and testimonies of the three people, the instigator was Yu Wei. The facts of the crime were clear and the evidence was indeed sufficient. Yu Wei was administratively detained by the police station for 15 days and fined 1,000 yuan.

    In a sense, Lu Huai acted bravely, but his violent behavior was also criticized and educated by the police. After he bowed his head and nodded obediently, he was let go.

    At the end of the interview in the middle of the night, Lu Huai was a little exhausted, but he kept working hard to keep his spirits up.

    He instructed Zheng Shu, who hurried over from behind, to take the frightened little boy home, and by the way, properly helped him prepare for the next three-month psychological intervention.

    It was not until he received a text message from Zheng Shu saying that everything was arranged, Lu Huai was half lying on the back seat, staring at the black piece of the roof in a daze with some sadness in his heart.

    "Zhao Yu, you said that if we weren't there today, would that man be caught by Yu Wei..."

    He pursed his lips and didn't want to go on, but Zhao Yu had a clear mind and understood immediately. He understood what he meant: "No." He thought for a few seconds and answered seriously.

    "Why?"

    "Yu Wei followed us when he saw us." Zhao Yu's answer was simple. Lu Huai frowned and leaned against the back of the chair. He closed his eyes and pondered for a while. Depressed: "It's up to me to

    talk about it." "It's none of your business. It's Yu Wei's fault from the beginning to the end. Mr. Fu knows that he will definitely do it for you in the future..."