Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    Although Lu Huai was still very weak when he was sent to the hospital by Fu Shiyu in the early morning, the treatment was timely. At noon, Fu Shiyu personally fed him a lunch, and took a nap in the afternoon. When he woke up, he had recovered most of his energy.

    When Lu Huai woke up from a nap, when Lu Huai opened his eyes, Xiao Ye's wide-eyed, caring face that almost touched his pillow startled him.

    Lu Huai shrank back subconsciously. Unexpectedly, there was no pillow behind him, and the back of his head hit the plastic backrest behind the hospital bed with a thud.

    "Hey—"

    Lu Huai was in pain, closed his eyes and raised his hand to rub the part of his head that was hit.

    "Ah, doctor! Doctor!"

    Xiao Ye stood up from the bench, raised his voice and hurriedly called the doctor. He didn't expect the doctor to be called, but he just remembered to go to Zhao Ran at night after the order. Fu Shiyu, who was visiting the villa, called him back.

    "What's wrong?"

    Fu Shiyu's figure quickly appeared at the door of the ward, his eyes went directly past Xiao Ye, and he walked over to the hospital bed to look at the person who had already sat up: "What's wrong?"

    Lu Huai was held by his warm palm, Feeling helpless to Xiao Ye 's violent reaction, he shook his head amusedly: "It's fine, I just bumped my head accidentally, nothing happened."

    "Where did it hit? Let me take a look."

    Fu Shiyu raised his hand and said He went to touch Lu Huai's head with a tuft of hair that was crushed in his sleep, and looked at Lu Huai's eyes seriously: "Does     it still

    hurt ?"

Standing, Lu Huai was a little embarrassed, took Fu Shiyu's hand from his head, and said, "I want to drink juice, you can buy it for me."

    Fu Shiyu knew that the reason why he lowered his eyelashes and flickered was because there were outsiders Now, it was inconvenient to continue, so I found a reason to support myself.

    He nodded, got up and patted Lu Huai's back, and agreed, "Okay."

    Xiaoye didn't know what happened to Lu Huai, but he just heard Zheng Shu say that he had suffered a lot in the past two days, and that his life was almost in danger because of anemia.

    Zheng Shu said that Lu Huai's anemia was because the food she prepared every day was too monotonous. She had just stared at Lu Huai in a daze with self-blame, so she made such a fuss when she saw Lu Huai bumped into it.

    "Brother Xiaolu."

    Xiaoye glanced out of the ward, then closed the door gently, and then sat next to Lu Huai again, looking at his face with a serious look: "I'm sorry, because I made you lack blood, I'll make it up for you in the future."

    "Ah?"

    Lu Huai didn't respond immediately, he asked back, took a sip from the water glass beside the hospital bed, and didn't know where Xiao Ye said this.

    "Sister Shu has already told me, Brother Xiaolu... You are so kind, you don't need to keep hiding it from me."

    Xiao Ye pursed the corners of his mouth sadly, and then picked up a huge white canvas bag from the corner of the bed. After laboriously pulling out a handful, a three-layer stainless steel thermal insulation box appeared in her hand.