Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    The person who was hugged only moved slightly, and seemed a little surprised, but soon recovered his calm.

    The person on the other side of the phone was constantly talking, but Lu Huai could only hear some small voices.

    But he didn't care either, closed his eyes and leaned his face on Fu Shiyu's back, holding his waist motionless except for the slight ups and downs when his body was breathing.

    "Well, the sooner the better." After Lu Huai came, Fu Shiyu hung up the phone quickly, and the palm holding the phone fell on Lu Huai's hand on his waist, and suddenly found Lu Huai The palms and backs of the hands are cold.

    He exerted a little force, trying to pull Lu Huai's arm away, but he didn't expect that after the person behind him was pulled apart a little, the strength of his hands became stronger and stronger, and in the end they were almost tightly bound together.

    "Okay." Fu Shiyu patted the back of his hand, "Don't be afraid."

    "Who said I was afraid of that?"

    Lu Huai lowered his eyebrows and said sadly, "Are you angry?"

    "No ."

    Fu Shiyu finally broke free of Lu Huai's arm, held Lu Huai in his arms, and felt the warmth of the person in his arms: "You are the victim, why should I be angry with you?" He patiently comforted him, Whisper softly.

    Lu Huai leaned into his arms and raised his eyes to look at him: "Really not angry? But you clearly..."

    "I admit that there were some impulses at that time."

    Fu Shiyu interrupted him, speaking lightly, with a serious tone , The deep eyes when looking at Lu Huai seemed to have some attractive magic, so Lu Huai couldn't help but listen to him carefully.

    "I just hope you have something, and the first thing that comes to your mind is me."

    "It doesn't matter if you don't want me to interfere, but hiding it from me will make me feel uncomfortable."

    "I see, there will be no next time. "

    Lu Huai's aggrieved tone eased, he put his forehead on Fu Shiyu's chest, and lowered his eyebrows to look at his thin insteps standing on the mahogany floor.

    He looked at it quietly for a few seconds, then suddenly raised his foot and took two steps forward, both of his feet stepped on Fu Shiyu's feet, and even rubbed: "The feet are cold."

    He raised his head and smiled coquettishly: "Yes Husband and take him back to the bedroom."

    After returning to the bedroom the night before, Lu Huai quickly fell asleep under the quilt, so he tossed for half the night, and did everything he shouldn't, but he forgot what Zheng Shu told him to do. Turn that announcement.

    When he was woken up by Zheng Shu's phone call the next morning, Lu Huai drowsily touched his phone, and then he thought of this.

    He hurriedly sat up from the bed, cleared his throat, and then answered the phone in a sober tone as possible and said, "Hello?"

    "I'm just here to remind you, don't forget the daily clothes you will bring for the filming tomorrow, the crew will be in a few days. There is a joint interview with the three of you, and the styling cannot be revealed, so you have to wear your own clothes."

    "Be a little more formal, but don't be too formal, can you understand what I mean?"

    Although Zheng Shu was still as serious as ever, But it seemed that the electronic journal had already been left behind in the words. Lu Huai sat on the bed and breathed a sigh of relief, and replied lightly: "I know Shujie, and I was reminded before when I was young."