Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    Fu Shiyu's account was last updated a few years ago.

    His Weibo account was updated a few times before, and the company's operation registered his account, which was used to drain the company's new dramas and new dramas.

    Today's article is the only original content since his account was registered.

    What's more, anyone with a discerning eye would know that this Weibo must have been posted by him, so the comments below instantly exploded.

    [In my lifetime, I can actually see Fu Shiyu's original Weibo! ! Wait, this content? ? ]

    [No, handsome guy, I still hold a glimmer of hope of fake news that you two get married in the previous marketing account. The single filter broke 555, and my heart was broken. ]

    [Fu Shao! If you're kidnapped you wink! ! ! ]

    [Are some twitching smarts upstairs fun? Everyone has posted on Weibo to swear their sovereignty, so it's your turn to oppose this group of monsters? ]

    [Unfortunately, there is one less handsome single diamond guy in the world from now on, 嘤嘤嘤~]

    [I fainted, I fainted, I fainted, what kind of ecstasy plot is this between the boss and his little girl, I turned into a tip in a second It's a chicken ah ah ah~]

    [To Ba Qi, Fu Shao, I don't dare to knock Lu Huai and other men again! /Kneel down]

    Lu Huai has been squatting and refreshing the comments under that Weibo since he received this Att from Fu Shiyu.

    He was actually a little worried that the group of idle netizens would scold Fu Shiyu, but he didn't expect that there would be such a warm and peaceful scene, full of ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

    In this way, Fu Shiyu's popularity and reputation were much higher than his own in all aspects. Lu Huai was a little depressed in his heart, but he also had a strange sense of pride.

    Fu Shiyu hardly ever surfed the Internet, and this kind of Internet surfing was done by others in the past.

    But even those Weibo posts in the past just forwarded some advertisements without any substantive content, and the amount of interaction below them was not inferior to some of the current stars with good popularity.

    Watching the number of comments rise geometrically, Lu Huai bit the plastic straw of iced lemonade in his hand, and continued to read in a good mood, when he heard a few knocks on the door.

    "Brother Xiaolu!"

    A petite but flexible figure sneaked in from the door, with the sunscreen turban still tightly wrapped around his head, he hurriedly rushed into Lu Huai's lounge wearing a mask: "Fu Shao Shang Hot search!"

    "What kind of look are you?" Lu Huai just saw an entry with Fu Shiyu's name at the bottom of the hot search, so instead of being surprised, he looked at Xiaoye's strange look with a dumbfounded expression: "Do you want to go to the countryside?"

    "Oh, girls need sun protection in summer, don't laugh at me, brother Xiaolu."

    The living environment in the countryside and forests that Lu Huai had longed for a long time is not very good, although it is surrounded by green water Qingshan, but the mosquitoes in nature are also unbearable.

    The actor's lounge that the crew arranged for them is actually a rented house of the aborigines here.

    The two indoor fans were squeaking in Lu Huai's direction and trying to control the wind. Xiao Ye walked to Lu Huai's side and was a little embarrassed by his smile. He reached out and took the hood off his head, revealing a Zhang Qin's pretty little face covered in sweat.