chapter 2

chapter 2

    The moment Fu Shiyu looked at Cheng Yan's expression, his originally excited emotions froze and became a little helpless.

    Fu Shiyu has a very high status in the entertainment industry. The film and television companies under him and the resources at his disposal are as numerous as stars. This was also the original intention of Lu Huai's attachment to him. After three years in the entertainment industry, he has finally stabilized his position, and he cannot be destroyed just because he offended him.

    "No..." Cheng Juan was unwilling, but out of his own interests, he opened his mouth with difficulty. Before he could finish speaking, the people around him sneered.

    Lu Yueqing stopped Cheng Juan's words and said to the two of them, "Is he right?"

    "Since the two of you are in a hurry to get married, then please go, not only is it unlucky if you miss the time, but tomorrow's news is not known. What interesting stories will be told."

    Lu Huai leaned against Fu Shiyu's chest, only the two people beside the hospital bed could see his expression clearly.

    Under the bright light in the room, the pair of slightly upward peach blossom eyes seemed to glitter with tiny stars in their black eyes. The lips are rosy, the shape is beautiful, and the facial features are seductive and flamboyant, but the expression looks extremely innocent, and the unworldly appearance adds a sense of cleanness and alienation to him.

    These two completely different auras had a wonderful harmony in Lu Huai. He lost the care and nostalgia he always used to look at Cheng Wan, and standing beside Fu Shiyu was obviously much more expensive than usual.

    But in the eyes of Cheng Juan and the two, Lu Huai at this time not only looked like a different person, but even looked at them with a little... love and

    love.

    Simply ridiculous!

    "Since Mr. Cheng is injured, he will need to rest in the near future." Fu Shiyu, who had been staring at several people for a long time, finally spoke in a deep voice. He was clearly expressionless, but his tone was as cold as the gloomy air pressure around him, full of oppression. , which makes people instinctively intimidated: "The last few online magazines don't seem to be suitable for it."

    Cheng Yan grabbed Lu Yueqing's arm and the knuckles turned white due to the force. His delicate face was even more pitiful because of the surrounding snow-white background. He opened his mouth, but saw Lu Huai's expression of pity. Afterwards, the corners of his mouth pursed, and he returned to the arrogant look that the protagonist of the original book should have, without saying a word.

    "Also." When Fu Shiyu and Lu Huai were about to turn around and leave, he paused, leaving only a profile for the two behind him: "It's difficult for your new drama to be broadcast, so don't wait."

    Lu Huai He also turned his head slightly, the corners of his eyes were slightly raised, and he patrolled between the two staring blankly behind him.

    In the original book, Cheng Juan won a lot of praise because of the star TV series after it was broadcast, and also because of that TV series, his status in the entertainment industry has risen by more than one notch, and his image has also been promoted from a basic traffic niche to one. An actor known to every household.

    Fu Shiyu's words basically broke the story of Cheng Juan's subsequent ascension in the original book.

    "That..." Lu Huai's shoulder blade was held by Fu Shiyu's palm, and he walked out with him. To outsiders, he was surrounded by Fu Shiyu and walked side by side, which should have been an extremely intimate gesture.