Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    After Fu Shiyu went through the formalities and returned to the ward, Lu Huai had put on a new set of clothes that Zhao Ran brought him yesterday, and was lying on the bed playing with his mobile phone.

    "You can go." Fu Shiyu stretched out his hand to pull Lu Huai's arm, but when he lifted his arm, he hooked his finger back: "Are you free tomorrow?"

    Lu Huai stood up and glanced around to confirm that nothing fell. Things, the clothes he and Fu Shiyu have changed in the past two days have been thrown away, so he also said two words that this extravagant style is too wasteful.

    "Free." Fu Shiyu wrapped his arms around his waist and walked out with him: "As I said, I've been here for the past few days."

    "Well, then prepare yourself." At that time, Lu Huai suddenly wrapped his hands tightly around Fu Shiyu's arms, raised his neck to look at him, and the joy in his eyes almost overflowed.

    There were only the two of them in the elevator, Lu Huai was standing in the middle, the light above his head just fell on him, he looked gentle and beautiful, Fu Shiyu thought about it, didn't know what he was talking about, and looked at him: " What are you preparing for?"

    "A date!" Lu Huai feigned anger and widened his eyes, but the smile in it made him not look fierce at all, but rather deliberately and earnestly to please.

    "Well, good."

    Fu Shiyu was reminded of what Lu Huai said last night. When he heard it, he thought Lu Huai was just talking casually.

    He promised to look away and looked at the LCD screen in front of him. The bright red numbers were jumping down every few seconds.

    "What were we doing when we were dating?" When getting

    into the car, Lu Huai hummed and acted coquettishly and asked Fu Shiyu to fasten his seat belt. When Fu Shiyu leaned over, he suddenly raised his face and approached him with a low voice. Yin asked vaguely: "Do you remember?"

    His lips almost touched Fu Shiyu's profile, Fu Shiyu looked up at him, smiled lightly, and said calmly, "Have we dated before?"

    "Did you remember the wrong person?" He fastened Lu Huai's seat belt, sat back in the driver's seat, and started the car.

    Lu Huai was stunned while sitting in his seat, feeling that he was digging a hole for himself, and jumping in it with joy.

    "You are my first love." Lu Huai grabbed the seat belt, turned his body to Fu Shiyu, looked at him confidently: "Who else can I remember besides you?"

    "Besides, I mean," Lu Huai quickly gave I thought of an excuse: "Eating together is also a date."

    "Let's have dinner together then." Fu Shiyu stopped at the red light, so he had time to look at Lu Huai. , but did not know how heartbroken the people who were inadvertently twirling between their gestures and gestures were hooked.

    "But every time you only take two bites and leave, saying there are too many announcements, you don't have time to stay."

    Lu Huai smirked, let go of his hands and sat on the co-pilot, found a comfortable position, and leaned back. Re: "I'm still a little sleepy, so I'll sleep for a while."

    After returning to the villa, Lu Huai continued his old habit, leaning against the window to read his already rotten script, and his adult role does not count. A lot of it is the story of solving misunderstandings after reunion, and finally reuniting.