Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    The next night, when Fu Shiyu got off work, he handed Lu Huai a beautiful yellow cartoon paper bag when he got home.

    This paper bag was incompatible with the temperament of Fu Shiyu's whole body. When Lu Huai saw it, his eyes narrowed slightly, and he smiled contentedly.

    He thought it was another small gift that Fu Shiyu bought for him, so he stood up from the desk, went to pick up the paper bag with bare feet, and kissed Fu Shiyu's face in a clear voice: "Thank you husband!

    " Looking at what was in the paper bag, when he brought it over, his eyes were still looking back and forth on Fu Shiyu's face, and the light was shining brightly, so the movement of the living things in the paper bag in his hand made him a little scared and almost let go.

    Fu Shiyu quickly stopped Lu Huai's movements and took the paper bag back into his hands.

    He thought about opening it by himself and letting Lu Huai probe into it, but he didn't expect him to jump up and pick it up, and he didn't open it after picking it up.

    "What is this, why is it still moving?" Lu Huai pressed his chest against Fu Shiyu's arm with a look of horror.

    In fact, he was only frightened at the beginning. At this time, he was not afraid at all. He just deliberately pretended to be weak in front of Fu Shiyu and waited for him to comfort him.

    Fu Shiyu knew that he made it for himself, and cooperated with the person in his arms, patted him on the back, "Not afraid."

    "Look." He opened the paper bag with both hands, revealing a milky white high-quality cloth inside. The little kitten's beautiful face is looking up, 'ferocious' staring at the two of them, a pair of beautiful sapphire lake blue eyes that are clear and clear.

    This cat looks like it should have just been born, and it doesn't look as big as Lu Huai's hand.

    There was a layer of soft padding under the paper bag, and a bright red bow tie was tied around the cat's neck, which stood out under the soft creamy white fur.

    "This..." Lu Huai raised his head and glanced at Fu Shiyu in surprise. He had guessed a little bit before looking at the bag, but when he actually saw it, he was still a little surprised.

    "Seeing that you like cats very much, I asked     Zhao Ran to buy one. Its parents have participated in CFA competitions before, and they are competition-level kittens." Understanding the meaning of this cat being very expensive, he raised a smile, bent over and carefully held it in his palm from the bag, "How do you know that I like cats?"

    "Last night," Fu Shiyu paused, " Your clothes are full of cat hair."

    Lu Huai was amazed at his carefulness, bowed his head and fell in love with this little one that had become docile in the palm of his hand: "Does it have a name?"

    "No, you can choose one. Let's go."

    Fu Shiyu didn't seem to care about the cat, and put the bag aside: "The pet supplies are all downstairs, let the housekeeper pack up a place to put them away."

    "Okay."

    Lu Huai agreed, hugging Just as the cat was about to climb onto the edge of the bed with one leg, Fu Shiyu grabbed it by the collar and pulled it down: "Don't take it to bed." Fu Shiyu raised an eyebrow and looked at him condescendingly.

    "Ah—" Lu Huai wrinkled his face and looked up at Fu Shiyu pitifully. He didn't expect that he wouldn't eat this set now, and still said in a strong tone: "It's nest is downstairs."