Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    When Lu Huai woke up drowsily in Fu Shiyu's arms the next day, he had lost most of his memory of what happened last night.

    He had guessed more or less that he should still be the strange physique who was confused after two sips, but he didn't guess that the effect of the alcohol last night was so ferocious that it didn't give him any strength to fight back.

    Until I woke up now, my temples on both sides were still aching.

    "Awake?"

    Fu Shiyu put down the English weekly that Lu Huai seemed obscure and difficult to understand, and reached out to touch his warm hair.

    Last night because of alcohol, Lu Huai cooperated abnormally, and the whole person was seductive and swinging, more enthusiastic than usual.

    The two of them tossed on the bed in the middle of the night, and tirelessly rolled onto the tatami next to the bed by the window. In the second half of the night, it was Fu Shiyu who carried Lu Huai to the bathroom to take a sloppy shower, and then put the person back on the bed.

    "En." Lu Huai let out a long and lazy voice from his nose, and raised his eyelids weakly to look at him.

    There were several interruptions last night, and now there are only some fragmentary memories of last night in his mind. But his body was faithful to everything that happened, and he recorded it clearly. He just moved his waist a little bit, and he was a little unspeakable behind him, and he was secretly sore and uncomfortable.

    "My head hurts."

    The humidifier in the room was not turned on, and it was baked overnight by the warm floor. Lu Huai's lips were a little dry and looked a little pale. Person: "Go and pour water for me."

    Fu Shiyu put Lu Huai's body on the bed, and then stuffed the quilt around him before turning over and getting out of bed.

    The untouched porcelain white cup that he put on the table in the room last night is now glowing with a faint moist halo under the dim yellow ceiling light.

    After drinking some lemonade, Lu Huai rubbed his face and sat up from the bed, wrapped his arms around Fu Shiyu's neck and kissed him for a while before getting out of bed.

    The soreness on his body has not completely dissipated, but they have to leave this afternoon, and it is almost noon, so even if he is reluctant, he has to give in.

    "Didn't you say before that you would discuss with me about going abroad for the Chinese New Year after my publicity run?"

    Lu Huai and Fu Shiyu sat face to face, and they both ate their lunch quietly in front of them.

    Today's delivery is Japanese food, and Lu Huai is very interested in such cold food. He put a piece of wasabi octopus in his hand and stuffed it into his mouth. The octopus was raw, stained with soy sauce and mustard. The spicy taste of the mustard made his taste buds sore. Lu Huai was caught off guard and almost burst into tears.

    He raised his hand and took a napkin to wipe the wet corners of his eyes. Suddenly, as if he had remembered something, he raised his head to look at Fu Shiyu with a faint expectation in his eyes.

    Hearing that, Fu Shiyu stopped his movements. He put down his chopsticks and faced Lu Huai: "Where do you want to go?"

    "Didn't you say it last time, Thailand."

    Lu Huai took another bright and tender piece for himself. Arctic shellfish, stuffed into his mouth, the crunchy and sweet taste made him squinted with satisfaction, he chewed his food and said, "The weather is good over there, we can go swimming, and lie on the beach to bask in the sun! "