Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    Zhou Yi's footsteps stagnated, and he was forced to stop leaving and turned to look at the man standing no more than two meters away from him.

    Lu Huai, who was in focus for a while, looked at Zhou Yi with a calm and gentle expression. It seemed that he really didn't understand what he just said, and just asked a question out of politeness.

    Although Zhou Yi's astonishment only lasted for a brief moment, when he met his gaze, Lu Huai had already taken all the disbelief and the flash of dissatisfaction in his eyes into his eyes.

    "I didn't say anything, you heard it wrong."

    Under everyone's eyes, Zhou Yi naturally couldn't repeat the embarrassment he just said to Lu Huai.

    He couldn't figure out Lu Huai's character, but he just heard Cheng Juan say something before he came.

    This person is quite shrewd, but on the surface, he always looks innocent and harmless, and likes to stab behind people with knives.

    Cheng Juan was still mentioning that it was because Lu Huai broke the news to the media that his love affair with Lu Yueqing was on the hot search. Because of this, not only his reputation was much worse, but he also missed some good news. Variety and filming opportunities.

    Zhou Yi was convinced of Cheng Juan's words, and because of what Cheng Juan said was both true and false, Zhou Yi felt extremely disgusted with this Lu Huai who he had never met before he came.

    Today, I recognized him in the elevator. Although Lu Huai's performance has been normal and generous until now, it can even be considered perfect, but due to his preconceived impression, Zhou Yi only felt that he was pretending to be arrogant.

    "Oh, is that right?" Lu Huai felt that he had given Zhou Yi enough patience. There was no ups and downs in his tone, but he was always gentle, and even showed a slight smile to Zhou Yi.

    "Yeah!" Zhou Yiliang Lu Huai didn't dare to embarrass himself in front of so many people, so he answered decisively, but his tone was much more restrained than when the two were alone.

    The company has created a polite and sweet person for him. Although he is not happy now, he still has to restrain himself.

    "Lu Huai, what's wrong?" Zheng Shu was so careful that no one else could hear it. It was impossible for her not to notice the mockery in Lu Huai's tone.

    Afraid that something uncontrollable would happen if the two continued to confront each other like this, she took the initiative to walk to Lu Huai's side and asked in a low voice.

    "Hey, if I have nothing to do, I'll go first." Zhou Yi said loudly.

    Compared with Lu Huai, he is a younger junior, but he doesn't even have the basic courtesy and respect between his words, which is really suspicious.

    The entertainment industry is an environment that pays great attention to the etiquette of seniors, especially among actors.

    So the curious staff around looked at Zhou Yi, who had a weird attitude, and all of them had some doubts in their hearts, but no one spoke.

    "It's nothing, Sister Shu." Lu Huai turned his head and glanced at Zheng Shu, then turned his eyes back to Zhou Yi, and finally turned on his counterattack mode lightly: "Maybe I really heard it wrong."

    Lu Huai's tone He is good and harmless, so that people around him can't help but want to pity him when he hears it.

    "I thought you were apologizing for suddenly breaking into my dressing room in the afternoon to peek at me changing clothes and saying things that hurt people. It seems that I thought too much."