Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    Seeing the gentleness and affection in Fu Shiyu's eyes that were different from the coldness and gloom he exuded when questioning him before, Lu Huai couldn't help but feel a hint of softness in his heart.

    A little bit of distress across the screen when reading a book is lingering in front of him very vividly at this moment, and because of the real person around him, that bit of distress is infinitely magnified, Lu Huai couldn't help frowning.

    "It will be a long time to come." He stared at the man in front of him, and suddenly said this without thinking, and a bright smile immediately appeared on his face.

    Lu Huai rolled over and got out of bed, wrapped his arms around Fu Shiyu's neck, turned his face and kissed his earlobe: "Everything will be alright."

    The person being hugged still stood there, and did not respond to Lu Huai's words and actions , not even making a sound.

    Lu Huai felt curious, he let go, blinked innocent eyes, and looked at Fu Shiyu's face.

    This perfectly impeccably handsome face has an imperceptible stiffness and unnaturalness.

    But these were not abrupt. Lu Huai observed it carefully for a few seconds before finally realizing his expression.

    Fu Shiyu was shy.

    Even the pair of deep black eyes dodged his gaze uncomfortably, but there was a hint of joy, like crumpled stars scattered among them. It was the first time Lu Huai saw it, and he felt that it was very beautiful. thing.

    Lu Huai didn't expect that just because of a fluttering kiss on his ear, he could draw out such an unknown side of Fu Shiyu.

    Obviously, the kiss he took the initiative to come over at the engagement banquet was so skillful and steady, although the soft touch at that time had a cold meaning without temperature.

    "You're going to take a bath, do you want me to take a bath with you?"

    Lu Huai's tone broke the silence between the two of them with ease. His slender fingers touched Fu Shiyu's chest, and he circled around leisurely.

    The intoxicating warmth and undisguised hints in his eyes made Fu Shiyu's chest heave slightly, then grabbed Lu Huai's hand: "No need." He calmed down and his tone returned to calm.

    "It's really not interesting."

    Lu Huai pouted in dissatisfaction, but there was no complaining in his words, "Then I'll wait for you here."

    He nodded to himself, as if he was answering for Fu Shiyu, The red eyes just now looked even more attractive at this moment: "Don't make me wait too long."

    "Yeah." Fu Shiyu agreed briefly, then turned around and went to the bathroom under Lu Huai's smiling eyes.

    In the next few hours, Lu Huai deeply realized what it means to suffer from his provocation.

    A few times before, Lu Huai always stretched out his hand in the middle of the way because he was shy, pushed Fu Shiyu away with a crying voice, and asked him to turn off all the light sources in the room.

    And Fu Shiyu always acquiesced to his opinions. Although he was a little regretful, he would not do anything that would make Lu Huai feel awkward.

    But this time was different. Lu Huai's hands and wrists were overlapped, and Fu Shiyu's palm was clasped on top of his head, so he had no chance to move at all.