Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    "Brother Xiaolu, you are too good at showing affection."

    Xiaoyao laughed while giggling, causing a wave of goodwill echoes around him.

    Lu Huai narrowed his eyes and smiled, making an embarrassed and shy look, and lowered his eyes in the eyes of everyone.

    "I saw Mr. Fu cheering on Mr. Lu on Weibo before, and you can tell that you are so loving."

    "Yes, yes, it was a hot search all day long, and many people were envious. What."

    "I'm so envious! It's a fairy love!"

    The chattering discussions from the crowd were endless, but Fu Shiyu could hear it clearly, but he didn't care.

    Lin He was introducing him to the other two leading actors in the crew besides Lu Huai.

    "This is Qin Yan, the first male lead in the show. President Fu knows the entertainment industry well, so he should know him."

    Lin He introduced from the middle of the two, Fu Shiyu nodded to Qin Yan, and the curvature of the corner of his mouth was formulaic. Alienation, it was Qin Yan who took the initiative to greet him and extended his hand to him.

    "Mr. Fu, hello."

    "Hello."

    Fu Shiyu reached out and shook hands with him. In two sentences, he had already looked up and down Qin Yan without leaving a trace.

    He has been in the business field for so many years, and his ability to see people is extremely high. He can inadvertently observe whether this person is easy to deal with, and even guess what kind of person the other party is.

    He found that when he was observing Qin Yan, the other party was also observing him, but it was not so leaky, and the search in his eyes leaked out.

    The two quickly let go of their hands, and they exchanged a few words of courtesy before Lin He turned around to introduce him to the other one who was standing beside him.     After Fu Shiyu found out who the person in his sight was, his eyes suddenly froze and his eyes were cold.

    The person Lin He called Zhou Yi, his eyes were fixed at this moment, and he looked at Lu Huai who was chatting with Xiao Ye not far away, not knowing what he was thinking about.

    Although his complexion did not change, his aura was obviously much more serious than before. A pair of deep black eyes stared at Zhou Yi's face, sinister and scary.

    He had heard Lu Huai mention this name before, but Lu Huai didn't say anything nice at that time, only said that he met an unreasonable and frivolous junior when he was setting makeup.

    Fu Shiyu caressed the back of the neck of the person in his arms and listened carefully.

    After Lu Huai complained, he casually asked if he wanted to block him. Lu Huai was just sharing his life and chatting casually. He was startled by his words and shook his head repeatedly.

    Later, he never heard of this person from Lu Huai's mouth.

    Zhou Yi, who had not realized the danger on the side, was still a little dumbfounded at the moment.

    All his previous knowledge of Lu Huai came from Cheng Juan.

    He had heard from Cheng Juan that Lu Huai shamelessly seduced the president of the Fu Group in order to get close to him, just to be able to appear at the same time as him in some public events.