Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    Zhou Yi was also taken aback by Fu Shiyu who suddenly appeared behind Lu Huai. The corners of his lips were naturally upturned, and he looked a little pitiful when he pursed it.

    He turned his eyes to Lu Huai and blinked: "Didn't you also play with your phone when you just had dinner?"

    Lu Huai felt that the hand on his shoulder tightened slightly. Looking at Fu Shiyu's expression, he found that although his face was expressionless, he could still feel his strong unhappiness: "Well, I did bring a mobile phone."

    He put his hand on Fu Shiyu's waist and patted it without any trace. He took a pat, "But the battery is dead and the phone can't be turned on. He probably didn't contact me just now, so he thought I didn't bring it with me."

    "Oh." Zhou Yi nodded clearly, Fu Shiyu's eyes had long since changed from his. He left, his face was cold, and he stopped making a sound.

    "Then let's meet again next time." Zhou Yi didn't think too much, and said in a light tone, seeing Lu Huai smiling and nodding, he greeted the two of them and turned around to leave the hotel first.

    Lu Huai breathed a sigh of relief, then raised his face and looked at Fu Shiyu. The bright lights in the hotel lobby fell on him, coating him with a layer of cold and white light. Glancing at him.

    "What?" Fu Shiyu took Lu Huai's shoulders and turned him around and walked out the door. There was no difference between his tone and expression.

    "When did Mr. Fu learn to lie?" Lu Huai leaned against Fu Shiyu's arms, lowered his voice and laughed at him: "I don't have a mobile phone, you really don't know?" When he

    walked to the underground garage, Fu Shiyu drove first. The goalkeeper Lu Huai shoved into the co-pilot, and then walked to the other side of the car to open the door and sit in.

    Lu Huai was still muttering and teasing Fu Shiyu's actions towards Zhou Yishi that seemed a little funny in his eyes. The second Fu Shiyu closed the door, his chin was pinched.

    "Why?" Fu Shiyu squeezed him lightly with his two fingers. Lu Huai was not afraid at all. Instead, he narrowed his eyes and pouted: "Kiss one."

    "..." Fu Shiyu observed him silently for a few seconds, then immediately Leaning over, Zhang Zhang took a light bite on Lu Huai's pursed lips, then let go, turned around, and started the car carelessly.

    Lu Huai was bitten in pain, covered his mouth and looked at him angrily, "I just want to sleep tonight, and I don't want to do anything else."

    "Huh?" Fu Shiyu didn't take his threat at all. Still holding the steering wheel seriously, only a single tone with a rhetorical question came out.

    "Yeah!" Lu Huai took out his mobile phone and glanced at the 80% of the electricity remaining on it: "But I want to make it clear to you that I will return to the crew next week, whether it's Zhou Yi or something else. If someone adds me, I have no reason to refuse."

    "He looks at you differently." When he said this, Fu Shiyu's unconcerned state became more serious: "I don't like him."

    "Last time If you don't like Qin Yan, this time it's Zhou Yi." Lu Huai didn't have to drive anyway, he rubbed the seat belt on his body, leaned one arm in front and propped his chin: "Then who do you like?"

    Fu Shiyu looked at him He glanced at him, then turned his eyes away and looked forward without answering.

    "I know if you don't tell me." Lu Huai reached out to touch Fu Shiyu's inner thigh, and all he could feel was the firm leg line: "I like me."