Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    Lu Huai was really annoyed at this moment.

    His originally white chin was now a little red and numb due to the strength of Fu Shiyu's hand.

    I don't know where Fu Shiyu got the news today, but sure enough, it was because of Cheng fatigue.

    "It's really haunted," Lu Huai thought a little depressingly. If this continued, he would have to wonder if he was bound to Cheng Yan when he entered the book.

    "My audition opportunity was won by Zheng Shu for me long in advance."

    Lu Huai stumbled uncomfortably as he spoke. He raised his eyes and stared at Fu Shiyu as well, without any fear in his eyes.

    "Cheng Juan he..." Lu Huai obviously felt that the strength on his chin became stronger when he mentioned the name, but he had long since lost consciousness and could not feel the pain at all at this moment: "Before going , I didn't know that he was there at all!"

    "I told him clearly that I hope that I will never have anything to do with him in the future, and that everyone present can testify for me."

    "If you don't believe me, go check it out. Monitor, go and ask the people present at the time and see what they say?" When Lu Huai said this, his tone was a little aggressive.

    After Lu Huai said word by word, Fu Shiyu stared at him silently for a long time, the doubts and suspicions in his eyes slowly subsided a little under Lu Huai's clear conscience.

    He let go of Lu Huai's hand, turned around and sat down, touching one side of his temple, leaving only his back, with a deep tone: "I'll check what you say."

    "Will you check just one sentence?" Lu Huai Resisting the urge to rub his chin, maintaining his disappointed eyes, said indifferently.

    He walked to Fu Shiyu's table, put his hands on the table, and leaned over to look into his eyes: "How about the humiliation and harm you brought me today?"

    He caught Fu Shiyu's eyes flashing when he saw the redness and swelling on his chin. The regret and unbearableness of the past continued to ask: "If you find out that what I said is true, will you feel guilty about me?"

    "Fu Shiyu, I was really a bastard in the past. I may not hurt you as much as you do to me today. But I really want to make up for my past mistakes. I really just want to be with you right now."     Lu Huai successfully saw a change in Fu Shiyu's face, his Adam's apple moved, and his tone was filled with a lot of sadness: "You make me think what I do is a joke."     "Why don't you answer the phone."     Lu Huai Turning to leave, Fu Shiyu's voice sounded behind him again, with a tired hoarseness.     He was startled, and subconsciously touched his pocket.     Because he had business to do today, he turned off all the ringtones on his phone after getting up, and he hadn't thought of taking a look since he left the villa in the morning.     Lu Huai moved his feet stiffly, turned around and walked to Fu Shiyu again, and took out his phone from his pocket in front of him.     "I can't be disturbed at the audition today, so I turned off the sound. You are watching me take out my phone now. I haven't moved. You open it."     This is his fault, but he can't find anything at the moment. If there is a reason, I can only force it to be reasonable: "If there is a little noise, you, Fu Shiyu, are killing me in this room right now, and I will not say a word."     "Got it." Fu Shiyu didn't raise his eyes to look at him. , stared at the phone for a few seconds without actually touching it.     He just answered lightly, without saying anything.     Lu Huai waited for a long time without getting a response, reached out and took the phone back, held it in his hand, stood beside Fu Shiyu, and when he lowered his head, he could see the neat lines of Fu Shiyu's shoulders wrapped under the white shirt.     He showed his weakness: "But I'm sorry, I didn't expect things to turn out like this. Next time, no, there will be no next time."     "I will send you the itinerary in the future." Lu Huai stretched out his hand to bend He wrapped his arms around Fu Shiyu's shoulders, and after thinking about it, he stopped.

    "Trust me." He walked to the door of the study, left such a sentence in a soft tone, and then went out, closing the door gently from outside the study.

    Fu Shiyu heard the sound at the door gradually decrease until it disappeared, and finally flicked away the unsightly papers on the table, looking up at the closed door of the study.

    "Believe?"

    "Can I really trust you, Lu Huai." Fu Shiyu muttered to himself in his heart, then sneered and glanced away.

    All afternoon, Lu Huai did not see Fu Shiyu again.

    He didn't think it was a big deal, he closed his eyes to make up for sleep until the evening, and when he opened his eyes and woke up, it was already dinner time.

    He didn't eat much in the morning and had no appetite at noon. Now that it was dinner, he still didn't feel hungry when Li Chengyi knocked on the door.

    I said to the door that I would not eat, and within a few seconds, the bedroom door was knocked gently from the outside.

    Lu Huai raised his eyebrows, walked to the door to open the door, and saw Li Chengyi's usual unfamiliar smile, standing at the door with his hands clasped, as if he wanted to say something to himself.

    "What's wrong, Butler Li?" He asked actively.

    "Mr. Lu, you'd better go down for dinner." Li Chengyi smiled at him and persuaded him sincerely: "If you don't eat, your body won't be able to take it, just like Mr. Fu, you will have stomach problems from time to time."

    "Huh?" Lu Before Huai's refusal reached his lips, he was attracted by Li Chengyi's following words: "Fu Shiyu, stomach trouble?"

    "Well." Li Chengyi nodded and explained: "When I was a child, Mr. Fu had a dispute with his family. Mr. Fu would punish him for several meals and not allow him to eat, and once he fainted, this problem came down at that time."

    "You haven't eaten for a day, and so did Mr. Fu, I'm afraid..."

    His words pointed out. So far, Lu Huai understood what he meant.

    Li Chengyi said so much because the drunkard's intention is not drinking.

    It is estimated that he doesn't care much about whether he eats or not. The real purpose is to let him go to persuade Fu Shiyu to eat, and worry about Fu Shiyu's stomach disease.

    "Did he have such a miserable life as a child?" Lu Huai looked in Li Chengyi's eyes, his eyes were full of surprise, and there seemed to be a hint of distress when he listened carefully.

    "It's just that the discipline at home is a bit strict, and it's not convenient for us outsiders to say more about it." Li Chengyi didn't follow Lu Huai's words, he raised his eyes and looked at Lu Huai with a thoughtful expression: "Mr. Lu, What do you mean?"

    "So, go and prepare some dinner, and I'll bring it to him in a moment."

    Lu Huai thought for a while, then stood there for two seconds, and suddenly waved his hand to interrupt Li Chengyi, nodding and agreeing The action: "Forget it, you don't need to prepare, I'll come."