Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    The beautiful smile that filled the corners of his mouth froze. Lu Huai was holding the paper bag, and his movements when he turned around became a little unnatural for a while.

    He kept calm and looked around the other parts of the living room vigilantly. Fortunately, he didn't find Fu Hongye and Li He coming together, so he felt relieved and gave Li He a polite smile: "Mom. You're here."

    "Well, are you working? Are you home now?"

    Li He sat on the sofa and didn't move. Lu Huai raised his eyes and looked at Fu Shiyu for a few seconds, but he didn't see what he wanted to talk to. Saying what he said, he agreed: "Yes, I have a temporary job today." Then he changed his shoes, handed his jacket to the person standing at the door, and quickly entered the living room.

    "Is it so hard for you to be an actor, it's so cold, and you have to go out to work on statutory holidays?" Li He glanced at Fu Shiyu with disapproval, but he didn't receive any feedback from the person being watched.

    After Li He sent text messages a few times to persuade Fu Shiyu to return to the old house to visit Fu Hongye, but failed, he called Fu Shiyu this morning and said that he would come, and appeared at the gate of the villa in less than half an hour.

    It was still early in the morning, and although Fu Shiyu woke up a little later than usual, his abnormal biological clock dutifully woke him up.

    Because of this phone call, before the breakfast on the table could be moved, Fu Shiyu waved him off.

    Li He came here because of what she had said before. Che Gulu, who had tossed and turned for a long time, was no different in Fu Shiyu's ears. No matter how gentle Li He's voice was or how sincere his words were, it didn't impress him at all.

    "It's okay, it's just the artist's job." Lu Huai said slowly, he has always been gentle, well-behaved and sensible in front of elders other than Fu Hongye.

    After opening his mouth to help Li He get rid of the siege, Lu Huai walked to the sofa, hesitated for a while, but naturally sat beside Fu Shiyu.

    Restraining his habit of wanting to rub against Fu Shiyu's arms as soon as he got close to him, he sat upright: "Mom, why are you here today?"

    "Oh, isn't this Chinese New Year?" Li He looked at him with a smile. From beginning to end, Lu Huai's image in front of her has always maintained a near-perfect image. Speaking of which, he is a little more human than Fu Shiyu.

    And the pitiful appearance of Lu Huai after he was arrested last time left a deep impression on her. She has no children, so when facing Lu Huai, she always had the urge to overflow with maternal love: "I'll come and see you all. ."     Li He raised a hand, and the bodyguard who was standing still behind him stepped forward, and handed over a beautiful wooden box covered with brocade, which he did not know where it came from: "This is a gift for Your New Year's gift."     "Wow." Lu Huai took it with both hands, but didn't open it. Holding the wooden box, he surprised Xiao Xiao with a smile on his face, "Thank you mom, we will have dinner together for the New Year today. Is it?"     "Okay, actually I'm here today... that's part of the reason."     Li He's simple and elegant face made up and the smile was very comfortable, and he couldn't help but relax: "In the past New Year's Eve We are a family of three eating together."     "Only in the evening of the 30th year will it be so quiet. From the beginning of the first day of the new year, there were too many people in the house, and it was noisy every day. The house was even more noisy when we were eating, and Fu Shiyu didn't I like occasions like this, and every time he doesn't open the door early in the morning, he disappears without a trace."