Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    The cold courtyard in the building is just like these luxury brands, and there is a smell of money that strangers are not allowed to enter.

    Lu Huai didn't think of this, but he still maintained the attire he had when he came in, and wandered around aimlessly.

    In a few minutes, out of the corner of his eyes, he was alert to see a figure at a safe distance not far away, who had been following behind him.

    Although his movements were careful, but in such a large space, there were always people behind him who had the same route as him, and Lu Huai was easy to spot if he paid a little attention.

    In fact, he noticed this tail when he was driving, but he didn't pay much attention to it because he was too worried.

    Unexpectedly, half an hour has passed, and the figure is still following him like a shadow.

    Lu Huai's small face buried under the hat and mask raised his lips and smiled, and stepped onto the elevator as if no one else was there.

    Probably because there are not many people like Lu Huai who dress simply and wear masks and hats strangely, so there is only one clerk who looks very young and a little jerky to come to receive him.

    "What's your psychological estimate of the price?"

    "All of your new models this season are in my size." Lu Huai walked around the store and said lightly to the receptionist.

    Seeing his obviously stunned expression, Lu Huai blinked: "Can we deliver it tonight?" After seeing the person in front of him nodding, Lu Huai opened his mouth and reported the address, which was the location of Fu Shiyu's villa.

    "Is it Fu Shao's house?" The male clerk in the exquisite uniform's eyes brightened obviously, Lu Huai snorted and looked up at him: "What's wrong?"

    "That's it, we have a personal manager for Fu Shao's clothes every season. Send it, you..." Before the

    clerk finished speaking, Lu Huai immediately understood what he meant, the only bright eyes on his face were bent, he pulled the mask off, and said politely to the clerk with a smile: "He It's my husband."

    "It turned out to be Mr. Lu Huai." The clerk had heard of Lu Huai's name and knew he was a little star, but when he saw him today, he was amazed by his extraordinary facial features and smile at close range. A bit of sincerity: "Then you don't need to settle the bill today, and your clothes will be delivered together in the future."

    Lu Huai didn't expect rich people to have such a service, no wonder the clothes in Fu Shiyu's wardrobe always seemed to be inexhaustible.

    This made Lu Huai, who wanted to give Fu Shiyu a few sets, was a little shocked.

    He thought about the salary card of Xingyi in his bag, and sighed silently in his heart, but still maintained his reserved image, nodded calmly, left his size, pulled on the mask and walked out of the store door.

    The man who had followed him all the way while driving and was found all the way lowered his head and was typing something on his phone when someone patted him from behind.

    He was startled, turned back quickly, and then his pupils shrank, looking at Lu Huai, who was covered tightly, like a ghost, leaning against the wall with his arms folded, his eyes indifferent, staring at his movements.

    "Handsome guy, you've been looking for me for a long time." Lu Huai just came out of the side door on purpose, and he found the person standing in the corner without much effort.