Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    When the director called cut, Zhou Yi's face showed obvious panic.

    At this time, he was taught a few words in front of so many people. Lu Huai let go of his hand and stood beside him. Zhou Yi glanced down and looked around. His fair complexion gradually turned red, and his face was all embarrassed. with impressively.

    "Okay, you adjust it, and another one." Director Lin softened his tone and sat down behind the monitor again.

    Zhou Yi looked at the surrounding staff, then turned his head to look at Lu Huai, who had a calm face, took a long breath, stabilized his mind, and then compared to the staff who were playing the board beside him. gesture.

    This one is not very difficult. The important thing is that in the back, Song Yu, played by Lu Huai, told Zhao Zhican that when he was going to confess to He Yun today, the third male wanted to break out, but he could only try to endure it. Not only that, but also strong support. The inner entanglement when he gave him advice with a smile.

    The first one was shot three times, and the latter one, Zhou Yi, failed to meet Director Lin's satisfaction no matter what, so he had to let everyone on the scene accompany him to start over.

    The more this kind of thing happens, the more psychological pressure there is, and the more nervous the parties will be.

    Especially someone like Zhou Yi, who used to be an idol, just played freely on the stage, and no matter what, someone would cheer for him. At this time, when he encounters a professional field that is in full view, he seems very helpless.

    "Director."

    At the fifth NG, Lu Huai finally couldn't stand it anymore.

    Not only does Zhou Yi's state look more and more wrong, but it takes too much time to pass, and the dissatisfied expression on the director's face can be seen through the monitor.

    "Can I rest for a few minutes first? Let Xiao Zhou drink some water to sort out the plot." His words not only relieved Zhou Yi, but also relieved those present who were worried about Lin He's rage.

    Even Zhou Yi's manager, whose face had been cold since he appeared, cast a grateful glance.

    "Everyone has worked hard, rest for half an hour, and resume work after half an hour!" The yard manager picked up the loudspeaker and followed Lin He's signal to shout to the people present.

    Xiao Ye immediately ran to Lu Huai with a thermos bottle, poured him a glass of water and handed it over: "It's hard work, brother Xiao Lu, is it hot?"

    "It's okay." Lu Huai took a sip from the cup , The studio set up here is stuffy and hot. Fortunately, the air is still circulating. He is not someone who can't stand the heat, but there is still some sweat on his forehead.

    The makeup artist on the side came over with a powder and a setting spray to touch up Lu Huai's makeup.

    Lu Huai'an quietly closed his eyes, and when the makeup artist left, Xiao Ye took out a hand-held electric fan out of nowhere, opened it and sent it to Lu Huai's neck to blow it on him.

    "This Zhou Yi is quite handsome when he sings and dances. Why does he lose his chains when he comes to acting?"

    She sat on the shorter stool next to Lu Huai, and saw that there was no one around. Lu Huai didn't hear the sentence just now. After blaming her, I was a little bolder: "I saw that Director Lin's face was darkened just now. If he gets angry, the whole crew will not have a good time in the past two days."