Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    The car had been driving for a long time, and the two had mentioned a few things in the chat before, so Lu Huai knew that the place they were going was far away, but he didn't know that it was so far away that it would take four or five hours to drive.

    "How long have we been out, it's getting dark."

    Lu Huai took off his coat early in the heated carriage and put it in the back seat together with Fu Shiyu's coat.

    They are now wearing the same black sweater. The brand that Lu Huai went to before, many of the clothes brought to him and Fu Shiyu in recent months are of the same style. He touched it after taking a shower today. One, I didn't expect that he and Fu Shiyu were wearing a couple's outfit by accident.

    "Well, I'm tired from the car, you can rest for a while."

    Fu Shiyu drove the car off the highway. He had walked this road a few days ago, so he was familiar with the route. He turned his head and looked at the hot wind on his face. Lu Huai, who was getting a lot of fans, said, "Are you sleepy?"

    "It's okay." Lu Huai moved his body, straightened his back, and forced himself to open his eyes to wake himself up, "Don't sleep, I'll accompany you."

    Before getting into the car, Lu Huai brought a sports bag that he usually carried on his back from home.

    This bag doesn't look big, but it can hold things. He saw that Zhao Yu had memorized it before and thought it was pretty good-looking. He was about to come to the link and buy one himself.

    Fu Shiyu was driving, and he couldn't keep talking to him to distract him.

    Lu Huai was drowsy after doing nothing. He straightened his body from the top of the co-pilot, leaned back straight, and reached for the backpack on the side of the back seat.

    His bag was 70% to 80% full before, but this time he came here and added a few more close-fitting clothes to it, so when he was bulging, as soon as he opened the zipper, a black vest popped out.

    Lu Huai shoved the clothes inside with all his might, and started to touch the lower position.

    His fingers touched a few plastic packages, and the clattering sound when the plastic was pinched and rubbed came from below. Lu Huai stretched out his hand and pulled it hard, and then he heard a 'bang' explosion.

    "What are you tossing about?" Fu Shiyu's eyes drifted for a few seconds when he saw the constant commotion on his side.

    Lu Huai was also taken aback by the sound coming from the bag, but he was more than half awake after this. Popped potato chips in yellow packaging.

    "Eat something." Lu Huai would look in good spirits. He hugged the potato chips in his arms, kicked the black bag beside his feet, and explained: "Sometimes the crew sends snacks when I don't have time to eat them, they will put them on. It's in this bag."

    "Do you want it?" He squeezed a whole potato chip and stretched it out to Fu Shiyu's mouth: "I want this big star to keep in shape, so I have to eat less."

    Fu Shiyu shook his head and refused. Huai knew that he was reacting this way, so he retracted his hand and stuffed the potato chips into his mouth, while his cheeks bulged in concern: "Are you tired of driving?"

    "Not tired."

    Lu Huai finished eating a packet of potato chips. He took out a few more jelly, put it in his mouth, took a few sips, and touched two more in the bag, but he found a familiar handle.