Chapter 55

Chapter 55 (1)

    Lu Huai watched his slow movements, pursed his lips secretly, and hugged puppy with a smile while he went to play with its cat climbing frame.

    Puppy was still young and couldn't climb up on his own, so Lu Huai carried it to a position almost as high as his chest with one hand, and stood in front of him to tease it.

    Fu Shiyu leaned to the side and looked at the person and cat for a while, and then touched Lu Huai's hair when he passed behind him.

    Lu Huai seemed to have received a hint, put puppy back in the nest, ran over to hug Fu Shiyu's waist, and the two went upstairs together in such a sticky posture.

    "Why do you want to take a shower now? You won't be so excited by this bow tie, right? I'm not mentally prepared yet, so you have to..."

    Lu Huai sat on the bed crookedly, stepping on his bare feet, it felt soft to the touch. The carpet was blowing warmly, blinking and chatting to Fu Shiyu who was getting a change of clothes, only to be stunned by his glance.

    "I asked Zhao Ran to make a reservation for the restaurant and go to dinner at night." Fu Shiyu straightened up and looked at Lu Huai calmly, making the man who was about to move on the bed also quiet down.

    "No, I don't want to go out to eat. A big star like me will be surrounded by people when I go out. I don't like it."

    Lu Huai got out of bed with a pouting mouth, and leaned over to hug Fu Shiyu's waist, his hands like swimming snakes He peeped in from the hem of his sweater, and said in an ambiguous tone: "We're eating at home, we're done~ Let's do something serious."

    "You mean, you're serious business?"

    Fu Shiyu already knew all of his hints and expressions like the back of his hand. He smiled at Lu Huai, this perfect smile made Lu Huai's mind rippling for a while.

    Lu Huai nodded, "um", his tone could not tell whether he was slightly angry or mocking: "Oh, don't be so straightforward, you say it like a little flower blindfolded by your flesh and body. Stupid."

    "Good, the place has been booked, so I won't be eating at home today." Fu Shiyu laughed lightly and patted Lu Huai's waist lightly: "Be obedient."

    "Okay then."

    Lu Huai didn't have much interest in the restaurant that Fu Shiyu talked about. He ate too much bland food, and the taste was very different from before. The most obvious point was that he didn't have that much desire for food.

    But since Fu Shiyu said so, there is no reason for him to be disappointed all the time.

    Lu Huai originally thought that today would be the same as before, cooking a table of dishes, and then having dinner at the lively Spring Festival Gala, the year would be over.

    Since his parents passed away, he has been extremely indifferent to relationships such as family affection, and is used to living alone. If someone really bothers him, it will make him feel annoyed.

    However, with Fu Shiyu by his side this year, he doesn't care much about formal things. As long as he is with the people he cares about, loves, and cares about, he will be very happy.

    "You missed the opportunity to taste my exquisite craftsmanship."

    Lu Huai thought proudly as he walked out of the bedroom and went to the cloakroom to pick out clothes for him to wear at night.