Chapter 9

Chapter Nine

Briar couldn't keep up with the speed at which Trilla moved as she led the Commander to what she assumed was the Inquisitor's living quarters. Her body shook as her vision blurred, the Second Sister stopping at a black door. It was waved open, Briar seeing dark spots cloud her vision. She was fighting to stay upright, her heart pounding impossibly fast.

"Trilla, I can't-" It felt like ice washed over the Commander as her body fell forward into the Inquisitor's arms. She was barely conscious. She could hear, but she had no command over her limbs. Briar could feel Trilla carry her to a bed and place her down gently. Nothing was said as she tucked the Commander of the Inferno Squad underneath her bedspread and shut the lights off.

****

A light cut on in the room, throwing whiteness over Briar's closed eyelids. She could feel someone move next to her, getting up from the soft bed. The pain was slowly building in her body as her joints awoke, a constant burn sweeping over her ribs. Knives began stabbing at her skull, groaning softly as she squeezed her eyes shut.

"Lying there isn't going to help that. Get up."

She could recognize that accent anywhere. Briar's eyes flew open, her neck craning up to look at Trilla as she stood in the bathroom with a black hand towel slung over her shoulder. To see Trilla in such a mundane state, Briar blinked a few times, trying to savor the moment. Trilla wore common trousers and a tucked in black shirt, her hair still slightly messy from sleeping.

Briar pulled the covers away from her damaged body, realizing she was still fully clothed.

"It wouldn't have been proper to undress you without permission." Trilla said the statement nonchalantly, putting the hand towel back on the hook before exiting the bathroom. You have my permission to undress me, completely. As if reading her thoughts, Trilla turned and gave her a nasty glare.

"That's not appropriate."

"I just slept in your bed?" Briar sat up suddenly in shock, her mouth falling open. "You can read my thoughts?!" She screamed at the Inquisitor as she pulled open a dresser drawer. Trilla angled her face away as a smile crept over her lips.

"It's not like that. I can feel when you have strong feelings such as desire or anger. When we were in Naboo I could feel the exact moment you wanted to kiss me." Thick embarrassment covered the Commander as a set of clothes were placed by her feet.

"We're not talking until you take a shower. Go." Trilla pointed at the bathroom before exiting the room altogether, leaving Briar alone. The room was black and bare, nothing hanging on the walls to show that Trilla had any personality whatsoever. Briar forced herself to rise even when her bruises screamed. She carried herself to the bathroom, undressing herself with some difficulty.

Once she was naked, she turned on the hot water, stepping into the corner shower. The water was hot enough to sooth Briar's aching limbs, running her hands through her hair. She realized quickly how long she had gone without a proper haircut. Her fingers brushed over the sides of her head and felt small tuffs of hair where it should have been stubble.

Briar washed her body and hair, every movement causing a stinging pain somewhere in her body. Except her head, which was just a constant ache. She looked up at the shower head as water cascaded down her breasts and stomach, beginning to feel light headed by that small action. She felt a sense of urgency filling her, not wanting Trilla to find her passed out in her shower. Briar basically hurled herself out of the hot shower, rushing to grab a towel to dry herself.

She dressed herself with a great deal of difficulty, finally stepping into Trilla's main living quarters. Hers was much larger than Alexis's had been, the quarters being divided into actual rooms.

The Force Won't Save You (Lesbian Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें