Chapter 1 - Duchess's Duty

Izuku's life in Ruby had been very blissful and peaceful for the first month

Izuku's life in Ruby had been very blissful and peaceful for the first month. He did not leave his mate's sight even once, Katsuki didn't let him. The new Duke and Duchess travelled around the entire estate, meeting the Earls, Marquesses, Lords and other nobles who look after the Ruby estate for them. This gave them both a very good idea of how the estate is run and how they should run it. This also gave them an insight on what all problems each part of the estate has. Ruby is a vast estate which makes it difficult to always know what is going on in every village or town. Ruby estate was actually a very beautiful estate with various cultures found in the place. Izuku never really had the time to explore it or get familiar with all of the cultures. He had read about them in theory but he hadn't seen it in person and this one month tour gave him that chance. Mitsuki had prepared the new Duchess for all of his new duties and etiquettes that he needed to know so Izuku was at ease talking to the Earls, Marquesses and Lords. Mitsuki had made sure to teach Izuku of the likes and dislikes of the Earls, Marquesses and Lords and the rest Katsuki flawlessly handled it.

-

-

-

Izuku's eyes fluttered open as the sun's rays fell on his face. It was a month after their wedding and the new Duke and Duchess along with the Crimson Knight's order had shifted to the Elden Palace, it's the new palace Katsuki had built for Izuku and him to live in after marriage. The Elden palace is located at the mountain top near the border. It gives an Eagle's eye view over the border and also is very secure with high walls and thick front lines. Katsuki wanted to ensure Izuku's safety in the castle, Crimson knights were often summoned to resolve issues which left the castle less guarded and with Katsuki away, he would always worry about his mate's welfare. The castle was extremely beautiful and have one of the most beautiful view of the entire Ruby estate, it was that high up. The security provided comfort to the Omega as well, Ruby castle was invaded a few times in the lat few years as the rogue packs had gotten bolder and more rebellious over the years.

Izuku stretched and a knock made him grab his rob and quickly put it on. He was completely naked and Katsuki wasn't in the room. The Alpha was probably overlooking the regimen for the departure. The head maid along with another maid comes in.

"Your grace, good morning. Should we get your breakfast or fetch your bath water for you?" The head maid, Tsuyu Asui asked and Itsuka Kendo, the maid smiled gently. Izuku was adored by the servants and the staff working in the castle, just disliked by the knights.

"A bath please, I would like to see his grace off." He softly spoke in a gentle but respectful tone.

"Of course, right away your grace." Kendo bowed and exited as Tsuyu stayed to keep the Duchess in company.

"Did you sleep well your grace?" She asked smiling softly.

"Yes, the linen and the plush bedding is quiet comfortable." He said. Izuku stood up and paced around the room making Tsuyu giggle.