Chapter 10 (II) - "Useless"

4 months passed by in the blink of an eye

4 months passed by in the blink of an eye. Katsuki stayed away mostly, even for Izuku's heats. Katsuki would scent the Omega and then leave. The distance was only creating more distance and straining their relationship. Izuku rarely left his chambers. He had gotten more weaker in the next week of him coming back to the Ruby estate. He was now so weak that a simple thick book was a struggle for him to hold. He trained with Amajiki anad Denki, who were appointed as Izuku's personal Knights but no matter how much he did, his strength didn't change.

He had visited the library again and read that book again. For some reason the door opened when he went there again but no one else other than him could enter the room. When Ochako tried to enter, there was an invisible force field keeping her out. Even Katsuki failed to enter the room so that confirmed that it was not nobility that allowed Izuku to enter but he was only more confused as to only why he could enter. He stayed in that library, in that cursed room for 16 hours reading the books he wanted to read. The book of Immolantes states cleary that "Once the sacrifice is made, it can never be undone." Reading that line sent shivers down Izuku's back. He learned alot of things in that room in that 16 hours. He didn't stop training but he didn't try to increase his strength anymore. But he didn't know where he stood with his mate. He didn't know anymore if Katsuki was distant because of Izuku's anger or because of his own anger.

Izuku's mind was occupied with so many things that the words Kendo said fell on deaf ears. Kendo sighed as she string his corset and finished dressing the Omega. She gently pat his shoulder to get his attension and that finally snapped Izuku out of his worries. Izuku looked down and almost gasped at his dress. His dress was a rather more formal type of dress, something he would wear to a royal ball. He looked up at Kendo in confusion. He was wearing a light blue and white ball gown. The bodice was a corset top with white flowers embroided onto the white bodice and the skirt was a shimmering blue and was completely lace. Under the light, the skirt looked like it was a sky filled with stars.

 Under the light, the skirt looked like it was a sky filled with stars

"Your grace, today is your second marriage anniversary. I assumed you would want to be a little more dressier..... Shall I get you a different dress if this is not to your liking?" Kendo asked when she didn't get the reaction she thought she would recieve from the Duchess.